Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Gallardo LP560-4 Build

Quote Originally Posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
    @ Tommy - I am going to get a Gallardo kit next they seem to be a pro company and safety would be a big part thats why i put a roll cage in my car. The exterior on my Lambo is nearly finished then there is a small snag list just to go over before i wrapp it in ice white the interior i will do over the next few months. Your build has me excited i cant wait to see more pictures fair play for sharing it here.
    Yes mate, can't recommend SSC enough. When mark came across even minor problems he's rung me and explained the situation. I couldn't ask for anything more. At least I know exactly what stage my cars at etc. would you just buy the kit mate or get them to build you one? Cos you've got all the tools to build yourself haven't u?

Looks very good mate , do they also offer Spyder (convertible) version ? for the convertible version the donor is MR2 MK2 or MK3 ?? they look like a very pro company and also i noticed they have very good realistic prices ,but how much does the build time takes ?hope not 1 - 2 years like extreme ) ??and even after 1-2 years at extreme you dont have a finished car ).

Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_f View Post
    Looks very good mate , do they also offer Spyder (convertible) version ? for the convertible version the donor is MR2 MK2 or MK3 ?? they look like a very pro company and also i noticed they have very good realistic prices ,but how much does the build time takes ?hope not 1 - 2 years like extreme ) ??and even after 1-2 years at extreme you dont have a finished car ).
    Ha ha ahmad!! We know that's true lol ... Yes mate they do the spyder on either version. Well they only take on 3 or 4 jobs at one time so they can get them done. Mines been getting built for 8 weeks mate and should be ready start of next year ... If not before , all depends on what extras you have added etc. plus if an unforeseen problem arises with the build can slow it up. But they keep you informed. That dash was a nightmare to fit in the mr2 and what was thought to take a week took about 3 weeks, but the result is awesome I think, everything meets and flush. Before that it was going to be ready before new year ... Best thing to do mate Is give mark a ring or email him and he'll explain all. Really decent guy mate

Hi Tommy, That's what makes great kit car builders giving you all the up to date information about your build. I dont know if i would build another Lambo as this Murcielago was a real test but PM me as much info as you can about the cost etc i might get mike to build one for me, yip i have all the tools her to build another kit car i have a drag racing civic i am building so my time is on bother the lambo and civic

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Flye View Post
    Yes mate, can't recommend SSC enough. When mark came across even minor problems he's rung me and explained the situation. I couldn't ask for anything more. At least I know exactly what stage my cars at etc. would you just buy the kit mate or get them to build you one? Cos you've got all the tools to build yourself haven't u?

nice so approximativly it takes 6 months..if it takes 6 months to build its very good and i consider it fast , much better than extreme's promise of 3 months build time for a turnkey ))) anyway congratulations on your build i bet it would look awesome, keep us informed.

Awesome build! Thank you for sharing this, more pictures please!

[QUOTE=ahmad_f;182733]nice so approximativly it takes 6 months..if it takes 6 months to build its very good and i consider it fast , much better than extreme's promise of 3 months build time for a turnkey ))) anyway congratulations on your build i bet it would look awesome, keep us informed.[/QUO

i think it'll be about 4 - 5 months actually mate.

Quote Originally Posted by bowser330 View Post
    Awesome build! Thank you for sharing this, more pictures please!

Will get some more pics on this weekend mate :-)

Quote Originally Posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
    Hi Tommy, That's what makes great kit car builders giving you all the up to date information about your build. I dont know if i would build another Lambo as this Murcielago was a real test but PM me as much info as you can about the cost etc i might get mike to build one for me, yip i have all the tools her to build another kit car i have a drag racing civic i am building so my time is on bother the lambo and civic
    yeah ive seen your civic in the background pics mate. will you sell your murci at the end , or keep it. well cost for a full build on an mr2 is 22,500 mate, but you need to supply the doner car. or get mark to supply it at cost. money well spent in my eyes.

do you have some pics of the tail + rear bumper, and also, are you using stock gallardo taillights or lp560 lights?