Thread: Could this be the perfect donor for a 458???

Could this be the perfect donor for a 458???

How about a peugeot rcz as a donor for a 458? It almost has the same wheelbase, long front and short rear overhang, cabinforward look, sloping nose, etc. It might have a few points that need to be changed but those would be minor. The only drawbacks are that it is a front engined car with small 4 cilinder engines and that they are maybe difficult to find outside Europe. The reason that i chose this car is that it need minor cosmetic changes (framestretch, and structural modifications are forbidden over here).

Quote Originally Posted by blackpas View Post
    How about a peugeot rcz as a donor for a 458? It almost has the same wheelbase, long front and short rear overhang, cabinforward look, sloping nose, etc. It might have a few points that need to be changed but those would be minor. The only drawbacks are that it is a front engined car with small 4 cilinder engines and that they are maybe difficult to find outside Europe. The reason that i chose this car is that it need minor cosmetic changes (framestretch, and structural modifications are forbidden over here).

The hardest thing is the windshield in the position right (end half of the front wheels) you found in car correct.
    I have the 458 kit
    Are you in the U.S.?
    in mexico there Peugot RCZ.
    Last edited by Knight Rider; 01-10-2013 at 01:15 AM.

I forgot to say that the seats RCZ are too similar

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
    The hardest thing is the windshield in the position right (end half of the front wheels) you found in car correct.
    I have the 458 kit
    Are you in the U.S.?
    in mexico there Peugot RCZ.
    I know that there are going to be diffrences, but i think that the rcz is a better donor than for example the cougar based dn8 (my personal opinion). I live in Belgium and we have very tight rules about carmodifications, that is the main reason that i chose the rcz as a possible donor.

I know that the windshield might be a bit different but in general i think it could be an ideal donor, better than for example the cougar based dn8 (it is an amazing kit and the guys from dna have done an incredible job but in my opinion they have used the wrong donor) I live in Belgium and over here we have very tight rules about carmodifications, that is actually the main reason that i chose the rcz