Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Countach build

Any updates - Please!

Got the floor finished and waxed. Working on the electrical and insulation currently. Have not got the car moved yet

its taking longer then expected to get the garage ready for the Countach. The heat has been miserable!!!! So I can only work a little bit in the late evenings. Work is super slow but steady. I imagine I will be able to move the car in the fall and finally get back on track to reassembling everything.

Wow what a nice space! You must be very excited! Iíve recently got new Countach rims in gold with new P7 rubber! My machine shop has been converting my hubs for lug bolts like original. Fronts are done and waiting for the rears! Then I can work on setting the stance for the right look. I did the cradle repositioning to fix the rear wheel location. Looks much better now. I have a lot of stuff Iíve done and need to update my thread but must figure out how to post pictures first. Good luck with the finishing tasks on the garage/shop!!! Cheers! Eddy

Wow your garage is awesome
    i wish i had a garage like that =)

Countach build

after more than a good deal of pondering, I have finally decided to go for a build. Cant help myself though, its going to have to be an Alfa V6 power plant.More anon....

I've recently been looking at BMW V12s. I may upgrade my boxer H6 at some point. If I can find a deal while I'm still putting the car back together I mŗy install the V12 and use the H6 for another project. If not I'll just continue with the boxer.