Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Aluminum Monocoque Chassis

Quote Originally Posted by RHK View Post
    Dubuc - the chassis looks awesome! I do think you should choose a different name though; they are too similar, and both of your reputations would be linked to each other, good or bad.
    Your product looks like it will sell itself; no need to confuse the market with similar names. Best wishes with the endeavor
    Very Well Said and I 100% agree!! You need a different brand name.

This is hilarious !!

We are on a replica forum and you're getting down on someone about trademark infringement ?

Unauthorized copying is all people do here !!!

But I guess it's only wrong if it happens to someone in this forum rather than a big car company ? Hypocritical .

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    This is hilarious !!

We are on a replica forum and you're getting down on someone about trademark infringement ?

But I guess it's only wrong if it happens to someone in this forum rather than a big car company ? Hypocritical .
    im obviously not on the same level as lambo, so i could not hurt there business in replicating fiberglass bodies, nor would i ever call my kit by there brand name. however rcr and dubuc both are on the same level, both build and sell chassis. being hypocritical on my part would be if i did business under the website DNA.us

I think it was a suggestion in order to set the two companies apart. Not an accusation of trademark infringement.

Actually, there are people here that are working on original designs. It doesn't have to be a replica to be fun!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    This is hilarious !

How much it could cost a chassis like that for an Aventador or LaFerrari body kit?