Thread: Real Ferrari Chassis

Real Ferrari Chassis

If any is looking for a Ferrari rebuild project. There is a Real Ferrari Chassis at Strictly German in Braselton GA. I do not know what kind of Ferrari Chassis it is but I see it ever day going to work. I stop in there to see them about my BMW that I sold and I asked Bobby what kind of car it was and he told me its a Ferrari also he said he wants $4,000 for the Ferrari chassis. keep in mind Bobby knows me so idk if that's just what he would sell it to me for but if you like to find out more about the car its off of HWY 53 in Braselton GA near Road Atlanta Race Way. I don't know the street address but they have a website Strictly German Online or call them and ask for Bobby he is the owner of the company. If I had the money ill buy it and rebuild it but I am poor LOL. I just like to build my own dream car the Gallardo I just here looking for some plans to construct one. Also I try to stop in and take some pic of it with my cell so people can see what kind of Ferrari it is.

So you're not sure of the model or year. Can you tell if it's an older chassis? I might have to give him a call.

I am not sure it but I think its late 90's.

I know of two Ferrari chassis available in GA maybe this is one of them. Would it happen to be a fire damaged chassis? If so it is a 308 Chassis. If it has a Rover V8 mocked up or setup for it then it is the 308 GT4 Or it could be one I have never come across!

Quote Originally Posted by recoil View Post
    I know of two Ferrari chassis available in G after workA maybe this is one of them. Would it happen to be a fire damaged chassis? If so it is a 308 Chassis. If it has a Rover V8 mocked up or setup for it then it is the 308 GT4 Or it could be one I have never come across!
    Its a1987 GTS. Bobby wants 5000 for it I got pictures that ill upload