Thread: Best donor car for the Ferrari F430?

Best donor car for the Ferrari F430?

Which is the best? I've only been seen the mr2 but according to the dimentions the mr2 is 20 inches smaller in length 9 inches smaller in width whereas the celica is only 5 inches smaller in length and 7 inches smaller in width. Plus the wheel base is 6 inches too small for the mr2 whereas the celica is only 1 inch too small.

I want to go with the DNA kit but thats only for MR2 but i want it too look as close as it possibly can

Hi buddy

The advantages of the DNA 430 is if your after a convertable there's is second to none.

If its a 430 hardtop ur after then There scudo is beautiful.

How about a 458 now they look the dogs

You say you want it as accurate as possible but sometimes the closet cars are not always the best.people say extreme is the closest but when there all done and painted they still look like kit cars were the DNA seems to look more like a car than a kit car.

Check out my white 430 under the build diary beemamans f430 or beemamans DNA 458 see what you think

Hoe you like

I've fallen in love with your DNA 458 already, please could you tell me what donor car did you use and do you have a video of it? How much was the kit/altogether?

hi buddy

ive got some better pics to put on soon now ive got more space etc to move.
    its based on the ford couger and its a 2.5 v6 so plenty power and sound to match.you have to see these to believe it.such a great kt and the inerio is the best they have done.

im sue dna will have a instructional video out soon too,also drop them a line on cost etc as i know they can do you a good deal on the whole kit etc

ile post up some pics as soon as i can...