Thread: Online supplier for fiberglass materials

Online supplier for fiberglass materials

Looking for recomendations for online supplier (good prices, selection, reasonable shipping) for fiberglass and materials. Still a newbie but wanted to try some small mold work.

Where are you located at?

aircraft spruce, or an ebay company called Polymer Products, I buy resin by the gallons or half gallon lasts along time and you get a great break on cost versus smaller batches. AC spruce is good for a variety of materials.
    Last edited by Daytona Coupe; 04-17-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Forgot to mention, I live in Delaware about 1hr below Philadelphia PA and about 1 & 1/2 hrs from Baltimore MD. Not opposed to purchasing locally, just wanted more bulk sizes and reasonable pricing.

Fiberglass supply

Quote Originally Posted by hyghlndr View Post
    Looking for recomendations for online supplier (good prices, selection, reasonable shipping) for fiberglass and materials. Still a newbie but wanted to try some small mold work.
    I can recommend fiberglasssupply.com I have dealt with them since 2002 and have always been very happy with the products and shipping times. Fiberglass supply is in Washington state , but I ordered from them all of the time when I lived in Central pa. and was extremely happy. They are always ready to answer questions on the phone or make suggestions . They also have some sample videos on their site demonstrating techniques of fiberglass lay-up and mold making. Hope you give them a chance and have great success.