Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Aventador chassis!

Hey all and Hello tantukka,

I just read through this entire thread... Seeing the build from the ground up is an amazing thing. I could only wish to have the time and resources to do such a build. But I will leave that to you professionals and simply enjoy the end results.

I am highly eager to see the end of this build. The back end specifically. I am sure your extremely busy but if you have any pictures of the carbon panels, please post them.

Excellent work thus far and best of luck to you for the rest of the build.

-Mike

Hi!
    I have been bit busy by making a totally new design for the market.. I hope to get a demo car made soon. After its done, I will post some photos here, and let U all know my website.

Greetings. I'm new to the forum and I'm looking forward to eventually joining the kit car enthusiasts attempting an Aventador kit. I'm looking at the kit from kit car design, Matador. Seems like a nice solid kit with many extras but I'm looking at purchasing a tubular chassis and not a donor. Had an 88 Fiero at the tip of my purchasing fingers but having second thoughts on the problem with the stretch and all the other extras that need to be done. Money wise, would be the Fiero but I'm looking to see who has the proper dimensions for a tubular frame or the frame we are enthusiastically waiting for the results on this thread.

If you have success with it, can you post your plans or we'll spit the cost for manufacturing the frames. HAHA!!

Best of luck with the project and looking forward to the final design.

C'ya

Its time to continue the chassis! I will soon start to make suspension in this beauty. It will take some time, but U will get a progress photos soon.

any updates?

Tantukka this is really an impressive build.
    can you tell me the dimensions of these tubes?

Tantukka, as far as i noticed you are using three differend sizes of tubing, can you tell me which dimension those are.
    and where did you get the cutlist/dimensions for the frame from? did you buy it or create the model yourself?

Hi there I'm looking for the aventador blueprint