Thread: LTB: Fugazzi Bentley Replica

LTB: Fugazzi Bentley Replica

Hello

Does anyone know of or have for sale a completed Fugazzi Bentley replica? I'm looking for one already completed and will pay top dollar

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Check Ebay might be one there now

I just checked...there is one on there but not even close to done. I found a black one but the top is pretty much garbage and the interior is also garbage. Looking for one that has been done right.

Someone please help!!

That is not a Fugazzi kit. The wheels do not look right either against the fender especially in the back...the interior is horrible.
    Looking for something a lot nicer then that.

Just keep an eye on Ebay. I have seen 2 or 3 since last year that were done and I was not even looking. I'm almost certain the link that Skrilla gave you is a Fugazzi kit. The nose was changed a little to use different headlights and has a stock Sebring Limited interior.
    Last edited by MacGyver; 05-20-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks for the feedback. Didn't look like the Fugazzi kit but you'd probably know better then I. Although the seats etc. are nice...the dash isn't done at all.

i may have what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by bullmarket88 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Didn't look like the Fugazzi kit but you'd probably know better then I. Although the seats etc. are nice...the dash isn't done at all.

i have a kit for sale, and may be able to part with a partially completed one, or can finish the project for the right buyer. just reply to the add with your cell phone. it is a 100% original fugazzi kit and i can definitely prove it.

Replica vehicle shell sebring bodykit

Quote Originally Posted by bullmarket88 View Post
    Hello

Does anyone know of or have for sale a completed Fugazzi Bentley replica? I'm looking for one already completed and will pay top dollar

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
    Don't know if you are still on the market but this guy has one. 2013 Bentley Continental Supersports replica FOR SALE LIKE: Aventador Murcielago Veyron Ferrari - YouTube at least i'm 90% sure it is. He is also a member of this sight just don't know his name of the top.

Yes that's one of his , but the asking price was way too high , about half the cost of a real one