Thread: 1984 Fiero Indy

1984 Fiero Indy

Hi,
    I have a 1984 Fiero Indy limited edition. It has 4 speed manual transmission and 140K miles. Brand new engine and new clutch was installed at 116K. The only issue is that the car sat for almost 12 years. I clean and recoated the gas tank, but still it needs some restoration. It is a California car, so no rust issue. Interior is in excellent condition, with the exception of missing the headliner. The original seats are almost perfect as they were cover with sheepskin. However, the driver seat has a small (Size of a quarter) hole on the bolster leather portion. The seats has headrest speakers. The car stars and drives, but it will need work. I believe brake calipers in the front needs replacing. It was very difficult to compress when replacing the pads. Not sure how bad in the back one. I haven't done them yet. Well, overall, the car is in good shape and never been in an accident. I was going to use it to install my 25th countach kit, but end up selling the kit. And, I think it will be a shame to destroy 1 of the 255 Indy with manual speed in the world.
    Car is located in Chino, CA. I need to get at least $1800. I believe that is a fair price. If not, please shoot me an offer.
    Thanks.

is it still for sale?