Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to buy plug and play murci cluster or digital cluster 88 fiero 2.5

No I wont be making any changes to the guages, there comes a point when you just have to call it "done" lol.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Agreed! I was just curious if you had any plans to change it. Hopefully I'll be putting in an order for one soon, that of course is if you'd be willing How's your spoiler coming along?
    Last edited by Purple LP670 SV; 03-06-2014 at 12:43 AM.

The rear wing is done! I've actually made 3 of them to sell

Awesome! Do you have any pictures of the wing? And what are your plans for the stands, do you have a template made from an actual car that you'd be willing to share, or will you be selling these as well?

Yes i'm using a template from the actual car, and yes I will be selling everything.
    I'm making two types of stands, one set will be made to fit the 670 deck, and another set to fit the 640 deck. The 670 deck has a recess area to accept the stands, but the 640 stands will surface mount to the existing deck.

Pm sent with additional questions for murci me
    Posting on board w/ my phone, sorry for the jumbled words

Patron Class Member
    Hello Murcie-me. This is very impressive work. I will use a LS1 with the brain and the electric harness of a 2000 firebird/Camaro and I am planning to put a F40 transmission in my kit. I understand that this is a different technology than the Fiero powerplan /drivetrain but do you think your cluster can be adpapt with some minor mods or it have to be rethink completely?
    Last edited by rickwr88; 07-05-2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: missing some information...
    " "