Thread: Bugatti Veyron kit

Lightbulb Bugatti Veyron kit

i want to build a Bugatti Veyron kitcar but i cant find a good kit

what is the best kit out there

Kimakima,

Welcome to the forum...

I don't really follow this stuff, but from what I can gather, the best body came from a sculpter named Orlando (I believe that is his name). He didn't actually make "kits" but rather used his vast artistic and clay sculpting talents and made a very accurate body sculpture (opinion dependent accuracy).

There was some situations that happened and then a fiberglass kit surfaced from a Florida based fiberglass product manufacture. This particular manufacture makes a variety of "kits" to resemble cars of all types.

As most, the Florida manufacture just supplies the fiberglass aesthetics to begin building with, so it's not a kit so much as you'd find from other industry leaders (race car replicas, factory five, etc.) as there aren't any chassis or other components supplied, but rather just the fiberglass work.

Never the less, the body resembling what you are in search of has a production in Florida, and sometimes surfaces on ebay.

Others more educated on this topic will most likely sound in and have a bit more detail for you. Best of luck to you in your search.
    CJ

In the USA the kits are based off the same Orlando M body
    You just want to find the most reputable builder

Kitcarmike is the most reputable , in Florida

Southwest rockets has one too in Missouri . He will set up an
    eBay auction which has $50,000 protection if you pay and don't receive it
    search ebay for seller: southwest_rockets

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

this one look great ,not sure who has it ,it appears to be out side the U S ,first replica of this body style with the top removed
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 05-25-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

looks a little bit too small^^

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    i think it,s the same kit, everyone is using ,they removed the roof ,made a firewall cover for a targa / roadster & windshield header ,alone with some dash modifications ,all improvements. I Have no clue who or where this is being done. nice job

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Italianknightrider took the photos from my thread...This grand sport is for kids and it has a 1.6l engine and it's small... The best Bugatti kit is from Mike Vetter from Florida in my opinion but i would say you would have to purchase some original parts to look more oem like the tail lights and head light's....

This is SO cool.... A Veyron!! WOW!

I have access to a good bugatti kit, but ifits on a mercury cougar. it will run you around 12k

We build kit cars.

Where in ny are you located?