Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: FLT Supercar

I am highly considering this kit but of course... it all comes down to cost. Do you know how much your kit might cost and would that cost include the interior or would the interior be sold separately?
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Quote Originally Posted by G35Mike View Post
    I am highly considering this kit but of course... it all comes down to cost. Do you know how much your kit might cost and would that cost include the interior or would the interior be sold separately?
    Hi!
    Here is pricing info:

(Stage 1 - Exterior, chassis, glasses):

+ Full carbon-fibre exterior panels. Complete list of the exterior panels:
    - Roof (main roof panel + inner roof panel + rear roof panel glued all together);
    - Left and right door sill panels with additional mounting pieces pre-installed;
    - Front bumper;
    - Rear bumper;
    - Front bonnet (inner and outer panels already glued together, including 8 stainless steel threaded inserts for bolt-on installation of the locking system and hinges);
    - Rear engine cover (inner and outer panels already glued together, including 8 stainless steel threaded inserts for bolt-on installation of the locking system and hinges);
    - Left and right side skirts;
    - Left and right door sill covers with the Tritium logo engraved;
    - Left and right door skins;
    - Left and right front fenders with additional pre-glued mounting panels;
    - Left and right rear fenders with additional pre-glued mounting panels;
    - Fuel door for the right rear fender;
    - Four inner wheel liners;
    - Rear diffuser;
    - Front mounting panel;
    - Multiple small carbon-fibre trims that attach to the side skirts, front bumper and rear bumper;
    + Custom made chassis, suspension arms and uprights (wheel hubs) - all made out of CNC-laser cut tubes and metal plates, and turned parts and sleeves;
    + Custom made glasses, EU or US certified;
    + Pre-installed* metal mounting points on all panels;
    + Headlight and tail light covers and housings;
    + Two bonnet hinges and two engine cover hinges, complete with four gas shocks;
    + Custom designed 3d printed mounting points for installation of certain body panels;
    + All screws, nuts and washers necessary to install the aforementioned parts.
    *Drilling holes and installing rivnuts adds to the overall experience, this is why you have the free option to get the body panels delivered with no drilled mounting holes and with the rivnuts coming in a bag (not pre-installed), so that you can further enjoy your build by doing these tasks by yourself.

Price for stage 1 is 25.000euros (vat 0%). Other stages like interior will cost extra. This price if for first 5 pre-orders and after that the price will be higher. We will join national kit car show in stoneleigh, so U are welcome to meet us, or U can fly to Finland to meet us.
    We will deduct flight price from the kit price if u end up buying it.
    Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

Quote Originally Posted by G35Mike View Post
    I thought you didn't have the $200 needed to fix the bumper on your g35? Did you come into a large amount of cash ?

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    I thought you didn't have the $200 needed to fix the bumper on your g35? Did you come into a large amount of cash ?
    Things have changed for me a great deal in the past few months... no, didn't win the Lotto or come into a pile of money sitting on the side of the road. But my game company is coming along very well and if things work out the way I hope they do, my money situation should greatly improve. Not trying to be overly optimistic here, but I am hopeful that if that pans out, then perhaps my pursuit of getting to build a kit car might as well... So, in the interim, I was simply satisfying my curiosity.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Do you have other option for this bodykit with donor car! Then it becomes easy for a home builders.