Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Black Celica C430 build from Seattle - air suspension and TRD parts inside...

Quote Originally Posted by G35Mike View Post
    By the time your done... as if right... you will probably have an actual 430. lol

Love the updates. Your car is seriously impressive.
    I like to say I will have spent enough to just have purchased a real one, but that is a little depressing. The joy is in the build process itself for me.

Ikaros - I've always admired the Liberty Walk kits, but I'm not 100% into the religion. That said, I have the fake car, so he's still winning

I would never trust a gaming plastic injected molded steering wheel to be used on any vehicle. Might be cool budget idea but the safety when turn and the wheel snaps off comes to mind. Maybe could use the outer shel as overlay of a momo or sparco brand name wheel.

It's a Momo Quark wheel (and proper hub) underneath. I just cannibalized the center part and wrapped it around the Momo wheel. Think of this as a glorified horn button and center.
    Last edited by exexpat; 03-21-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Looks awesome. I just bought this steering wheel for my Ferrari 348. What ferrar badge is that exactly. Looks like a 355 front grill badge.