Thread: Aventador dream is dieing

Aventador dream is dieing

I want to find a aventador kit that is real from what I have been reading and seeing 99.9 are fake scams please someone direct me to a ligit aventador kit that looks oem I have seen z and m customs version and it looks like a big hot wheel Yuk I'm going to be investing a lot of money to build a proper aventador but I wanna know what's real for awhile I just said fuck it I'll do a mirci but that's not what I want I'd rather make a trip to pick it up in person from all Iv been reading I'll never feel safe just ordering it offline also besides z and M does anyone have a completed aventador not just a series of body kit pics a driving car I can look at and say HEY that looks good I want that or similar I'm dieing here guys lol help me out please

We told you Nate has it, and he is legit

Hi Fersurex, I'm a few months into my Aventador build, second replica I built, first was the Diablo loved it for many years but onto the newer model now... see my photos in profile area...... The main issue I had in getting my kit was no builder I found had a kit in stock, seems shady to me that a builder can't even afford to build one on hand to sell......would sell faster if in stock...nobody likes to send money and wait months for an item......just my 2 cents...... I wanted to buy two kits and just sell one but the first purchase was way to painful for that again...

Did you ever find that kit?

Nate , from Inspire composites makes a great kit. I work with him on projects, awesome guy.
    I haven't seen a finished accurate Aventador yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fersurex View Post
    I want to find a aventador kit that is real from what I have been reading and seeing 99.9 are fake scams please someone direct me to a ligit aventador kit that looks oem I have seen z and m customs version and it looks like a big hot wheel Yuk I'm going to be investing a lot of money to build a proper aventador but I wanna know what's real for awhile I just said fuck it I'll do a mirci but that's not what I want I'd rather make a trip to pick it up in person from all Iv been reading I'll never feel safe just ordering it offline also besides z and M does anyone have a completed aventador not just a series of body kit pics a driving car I can look at and say HEY that looks good I want that or similar I'm dieing here guys lol help me out please
    im carlos muņoz im only one that have a complete and accurate Aventador replica with comlete interiors i have videos on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/user/cmflambo69/videos

The parts of this aventador replica it is real parts out of the molds my mail: carl6979@hotmail.com