Thread: Is Rolling Thunder Restorations Legit (Veneno and Laferrari replicas?)

Is Rolling Thunder Restorations Legit (Veneno and Laferrari replicas?)

Hey I came across this website called Rollingthunderrestorations (located in Tacoma, Washington), previously Rolling thunder exotics. They say they are in the process of replicating a Veneno and Laferrari which to be sold for $200,000 and $350,000 respectively. Is this another scam? On a quick google search I saw an argument between RTR Exotics LLC on ripoffreport.com that they are legit and have helped build cars for Robslp640; can anyone verify this or just give me their two cents? Comments much appreciated. I hope this is real; it would really pain me to see another "Super Replicas" our there.

It's another Scam

Robslp640 is a scammer too, yes he makes cars but they are garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Highway35 View Post
    Hey I came across this website called Rollingthunderrestorations (located in Tacoma, Washington), previously Rolling thunder exotics. They say they are in the process of replicating a Veneno and Laferrari which to be sold for $200,000 and $350,000 respectively. Is this another scam? On a quick google search I saw an argument between RTR Exotics LLC on ripoffreport.com that they are legit and have helped build cars for Robslp640; can anyone verify this or just give me their two cents? Comments much appreciated. I hope this is real; it would really pain me to see another "Super Replicas" our there.
    RTR Is definitely a SCAM Company , They have a fairly nice website BUT, they were using a picture of a car that I had built, saying that it was on of there one off creations. I called them and posed as a perspective customer and they told me they had already built and sold 4 of the cars that were stolen pictures from a friends face book page. Stay clear of RTR !!!

Wow! Thanks for info, will definitely think differently of them. That's very disappointing to hear. Is there anyone out there who makes a legitimate veneno replica or Laferrari replica? So far the best and most modern design, I would say, in the kit car industry is the Vaydor G35. But, I still wish someone would make an affordable kit that could compete with the looks of the Agera, Veneno, or Laferrari.