Thread: Kit car molds and parts for sale

Kit car molds and parts for sale

I've posted these before but in case anyone is interested. I still have molds that I'd like to sell. I have the original D&R Gen 2 diablo molds. These are nice premium production molds, $5k. AD355, these are the molds I bought from John and just search AD355 or air dynamics and you'll know what you are buying. I still get 10-12/yr request for parts out of these molds and only a handful of people even know I have them, $6500. I have AD360 molds plus OE 430 front bumper and rockers+ some other OE parts $6000 and a set of 360 panels layed up and ready (minus bumpers and rockers, that's the way John sold them and why I bought the 430 bumper and rockers to convert the kit, anyway $4500 for the 360 parts that are ready. I don't have time to crate so these are pick up only in South Carolina...These molds were collected by me because they were some of the best of the best and I wanted access to spare parts as the molds were being sold. D&R made one of the most buildable diablos that was beautiful and, well, John Watson, in my opinion, set the bar for 355's. The 360 would have been the same but he abandoned the 360 project with only a few sets being sold.

It would be great if some fiberglass whiz would buy these all for one go to repository for kit parts. I'm afraid the price is prohibitive. Perhaps a someone could work a deal to pay off the molds as parts were sold. If someone else came along that wanted the particular molds, they would be able to buy at full price or the fiberglass whiz could pay off what he owes. I know that Norm still gets requests for the Dino kit pieces and he would be interested in selling his molds as well.

Please PM me on the AD355 molds

Rob

The set of 360 panels (minus bumpers and rockers) consists of what exactly (are roof section and rear hatch included? door skins, fenders, quarters, tail light panel, hood, etc)?
    If it is basically a 360 coupe body then I am very interested, although I am going to have to figure out how to get out there from CA to pick it up. Do you have any pics of these panels?

Quote Originally Posted by DCT1964 View Post
    Please PM me on the AD355 molds

Rob
    I sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by TNH View Post
    The set of 360 panels (minus bumpers and rockers) consists of what exactly (are roof section and rear hatch included? door skins, fenders, quarters, tail light panel, hood, etc)?
    If it is basically a 360 coupe body then I am very interested, although I am going to have to figure out how to get out there from CA to pick it up. Do you have any pics of these panels?
    These are spider sorry. Unbelievably nice but spider not coupe. Front fenders, rear quarters, door skins, panel behind the seats, convertible top cover(inner and outer already bonded), engine lid (inner and outer already bonded with thread inserts), tail light panel.

PM'f you on 355 molds call me when you can

If the Diablo molds are still for sale I will take those now! Pm me asap

The AD355 molds were sold earlier this year. BUT, I STILL HAVE THE REST! D&R Diablo, AD360 with 430 stuff, Daytona for C4 Corvette. I have a Diablo Roadster body. All needs to go. Cash is king but will discuss interesting trades, cars, SUVs, trucks, boats, jet skis......

What do you have left now

What do you have left for now.