Thread: Lamborghini Countach Heater and Defroster Slide Control Lever

Lamborghini Countach Heater and Defroster Slide Control Lever

Does anyone have a factory Lamborghini Countach Heater and Defroster Slide Control Levers or the dimensions to reproduce one? If anyone has the dimensions. I'm a 3d drafter I have Autodesk Inventor at home and work and access to a 3D printer. Any help at all will be much appreciated and I will make sure to share whatever I come up with. Thanks again for taking the time to read my post.

Countach heaater sliders

Maybe I can help, I have attached a couple of pics that I have, the scale could be worked out from either the size of the air vents which is known , or from the dimensions of the stereo which is a standard 1 din unit, next to the sliders. Are you building an early LP400
    Best Regards
    Graeme
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Cool Hey buddy, welcome to the forums...

Quote Originally Posted by nichlaplant View Post
    Does anyone have a factory Lamborghini Countach Heater and Defroster Slide Control Levers or the dimensions to reproduce one? If anyone has the dimensions. I'm a 3d drafter I have Autodesk Inventor at home and work and access to a 3D printer. Any help at all will be much appreciated and I will make sure to share whatever I come up with. Thanks again for taking the time to read my post.
    Courtesy of a very generous friend on here, I have those Surround and knob) in a .dxf format. I've also got 3DS Max, but no printer... which car are you doing (year/model)? I have a .max file of the round center vents as well... and I have fan knobs, but they're Jeep CJ or early Cherokee, so easy to find..

Price? Why, a printed set of controls of course.... check the mall, I also have the correct centre switch plates....

K9

My Father has a complete set of molds from a Diablo. I have done several Diablo ' s. I have loved the Countach since I was a child. My father bought a Prova kit Countach when I was 8 and sold it for the Diablo mold. Anyways I don't have a Countach body I am trying to gather all the correct interior parts to justify purchasing a set of Countach molds.

Wow, have I really been messing with these for 3 years? Lol