Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: My design projects...maybe someday...

What are you using to make the images. At home I have access to auto-desk Maya and I was trained to be an advanced character animator. If I am able to open the cg in Maya I may be able to assist. I unfortunately don't have access to a recent copy of Photoshop. I have an old copy of Photoshop 6.0 laying around, but it unfortunately does not install on the current versions of Windows. I tried running a virtual machine for a while and it worked out till Microsoft did an update that killed the virtual machines functionality and well... there went my ability to use the software.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Quote Originally Posted by G35Mike View Post
    What are you using to make the images. At home I have access to auto-desk Maya and I was trained to be an advanced character animator. If I am able to open the cg in Maya I may be able to assist. I unfortunately don't have access to a recent copy of Photoshop. I have an old copy of Photoshop 6.0 laying around, but it unfortunately does not install on the current versions of Windows. I tried running a virtual machine for a while and it worked out till Microsoft did an update that killed the virtual machines functionality and well... there went my ability to use the software.
    I have a warez version of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 software it works on my Windows 8.1 with no problem. If you want I can send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Satant RaM View Post
    I have a warez version of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 software it works on my Windows 8.1 with no problem. If you want I can send it to you.
    PM sent, thank you!
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

FYI Ikaros, I was able to get my copy of Photoshop 6.0 installed on my virtual machine and it's up and running now.

If Satant RaM is able to send me the more updated software, I can help in making some of the images. Perhaps the less complicated ones.

Anyhow, Let me know and I will see what I can do. I know how it is to have a full plate.

Thanks for the offer Mike.
    I wish it was that simple.They contact me for design ideas & I use photoshop for that.I try my best but there is just no time for so many requests.
    Off course if they want they can contact with you as well...

I really don't get the secrecy behind some of them but i need to say that some of my ideas made it to SEMA...
    Last edited by IKAROS; 12-08-2017 at 11:27 AM.

No worries buddy. If anyone reaches out to me, so be it. if not, no sweat. Just wanted to offer to help you offset your workload a bit. But I understand what your saying.

BTW, that has to be gratifying to see some of your ideas make it to SEMA!