Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extreme Murci - CdRsKuLL

Remember, there are no grilles/mesh on the drivers side (left side) rocker panel intake, its just on the passenger (right) side of the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by murcie-me; 01-14-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Hi Murcie-me, didn't know that .. sadly I've spotted this too late as I've bonded both grilles in .. lol O well. I'm on trying to get the copy dash to fit at the moment as the outside is near enough finished now.

Still got a bit more trimming to do but it's getting there. :-)

Steve
    DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
    Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

Whilst it is certainly true about the sill mesh on an LP640 version , there is a mesh on both sides on the early sill version up to 2006.

I've been attacking my interior and needed a break from the dash as I've bee getting fed up of it. So, I've made a start on the rear.. . Should get this bit finished this weekend and onto the sides / door cards I hope.

Nearly at the finish line now...

Nice job Sir! What material did you use to form that back wall?
    Easy does it.

Its Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF).. not sure if it's banned in the States as it's a little carcinogenic when sanded apparently. I'm just holding my breath.. :-) The rear's done now other than covering.. so I'm back on the dash again now. well for 5 minutes anyway until I get fed up!

Getting there slowly

i see you had reg plates on did this go though a iva or have you got any experience with them and how do you think a vaydor will get on trying to get approved there

thanks

what's the size of those spacers?front and back

No itís not banned here in the states and pretty heavily used due to cheap cost, we typical call it particle board, and itís horrible with any moisture around it. Soaks like sponge and warps easily, so defintaly needs to away from water or some how sealed(if even possible)

Quote Originally Posted by CdRsKuLL View Post
    Its Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF).. not sure if it's banned in the States as it's a little carcinogenic when sanded apparently. I'm just holding my breath.. :-) The rear's done now other than covering.. so I'm back on the dash again now. well for 5 minutes anyway until I get fed up!

Getting there slowly

Am I the only one seeing that the OP hasn't been on here in a year & 8 mos.?