Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aluminum Countach Build

Aluminum Countach Build

Milestone today on my Countach build. I removed it from the jig that it has been sitting on for 5 years. The chassis is nearly complete other than a few pieces that need attention. I flipped it over today to weld the bottom seams and then add the floor.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trying to add more pictures but unable to. Tried a dozen times and can't attach photos. It only worked once.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhilandsoft View Post
    Trying to add more pictures but unable to. Tried a dozen times and can't attach photos. It only worked once.
    If it helps, email them to me and I'll post them up for you... my email address on your PM's

VERY impressive build.....

K9

Hey good buddy;

Car is looking great. Nice to see it is off the jig after so many years.... Must have been heartbreaking to take all the aluminium parts off after working so hard to get them on there.....

Sent you an email.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Quote Originally Posted by K9COP View Post
    If it helps, email them to me and I'll post them up for you... my email address on your PM's

VERY impressive build.....

K9
    Thank you K9. I sent you some photos. Not sure why I am unable to add anymore photos. Very strange. Thank you for posting them up for me.
    Last edited by flyhilandsoft; 12-08-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Hey good buddy;

Car is looking great. Nice to see it is off the jig after so many years.... Must have been heartbreaking to take all the aluminium parts off after working so hard to get them on there.....

Sent you an email.

Cheers
    Don

Hey Don

You know I have been waiting for this day for 5 years. This was a big milestone and morale booster for me today. It's been done for a long time but only tack welded. It feels good for sure but I didn't know if the chassis was correct since I didn't have drawings or plans. I will have it on wheels in about a week. Will be starting on the doors now. I don't think they will be as bad as I originally thought. The front fenders were the most difficult. Hope to see you down here in Phoenix when you come back down.

Flyhilandsoft's pictures:

Wow

last two:

K9

Thank you K9

Oh wow ....