Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: CNC body for 4k

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Congratulations on your project ,glad all went well for you,i made my Final payment on April 3 2018 ,on May 7 2018 ,i find out that i read the email wrong and need more money....this deal started on Nov 16 & 17 -2017 ,i have cancelled some other jobs, to use the partial payment money ,on job no. 2 already paid to the cnc cutter as shipping money, for job no.1 .....after taking a poll with the email , of the 10 people asked ,8 agreed it was worded wrong, 2 people said, i read it wrong. so i am trying to rectify the situation ,& get my parts.
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 05-13-2018 at 03:36 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER View Post
    Congratulations on your project ,glad all went well for you,i made my Final payment on April 3 2018 ,on May 7 2018 ,i find out that i read the email wrong and need more money....this deal started on Nov 16 & 17 -2017 ,i have cancelled some other jobs, to use the partial payment money ,on job no. 2 already paid to the cnc cutter as shipping money, for job no.1 .....after taking a poll with the email , of the 10 people asked ,8 agreed it was worded wrong, 2 people said, i read it wrong. so i am trying to rectify the situation ,& get my parts.
    youre paying 2300 for a CNC centenario plug. you sent me 2 threatening and very petty emails over a miss understanding for whos paying for shipping, ive never replied to you in any ill way because its not my style to do so. ill pay for the 900-1000 for shipping and take my loss, not a problem.
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 05-13-2018 at 08:35 PM.

i don,t want you to take a loss ,i wish the email would have had a column ,stating the "TOTAL" in Nov. some form of re wording ,,,,and yes i got highly upset after sending several emails asking for finishing pictures ,shipping date ,estimated time frame of completion,and you say give you 1 week , fire marshal inspection ,you need the shop to stay clean,that was the week after April 3 ,i have no idea what has happen up to this point ,May 7

i have sent a total of 3300.00 plus a payment of 150.00 for a item that never got made.....Totaling 3450.00 in payments sent to you ....so use the money on the "F" FRONT end deposit 500.00 & the 150.00 to ship my items.

All of this could have been avoided if you would have communicated weekly, yes i went off after the 30 day mark had passed with no follow up, finishing pictures, no shipping time frame,no info as to why you were not answering my weekly emails, asking for "UPDATE PLEASE" no reply. so yes i went off. You say the price now total 3300 including shipping , use all the money i have sent to you ,which totals 3450.00

example

price of item
    shipping cost
    Total cost for shipping + product

in column style and not say, including 500 for shipping
    Please use all the money in Hand
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 05-14-2018 at 12:20 AM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

You need an excel spreadsheet type bill. They have predone ones online. When you quoted me the door panel that i wanted you to do you wanted 50% upfront which i was fine with. Then you wanted 70% which i did pay. Only one response from you about getting it done.

The firet project you did for us was actually finished but not until lots of follow up emails. It wasnt until i said i was going to come visit your shop on the way to get my son you somehow finished it.

I dont know what is going on. Time management, money management, lack of a scheduel for how jobs come in. Im willing to help give pointers of things to help as i have been there.

Communication with customers is key. If you spell it all out to them right up front it makes it so much easier. Do the jobs according to how they come in. Let the customer know you have 3 people ahead of them and give yourself some lead time. If you think the two jobs will take 4 days say its gonna be a bit longer to work out issues that you hadn't planned on.

You are very talented and i hate to see you get a bad reputation for the way you are handling your business. I have so so many projects i need help on and now i have to find someone else to do they that is as talented as you. Maybe you need to charge more because i feel a lot of the things you do are undervalued with what you can do.

Anyone else is free to chime in and help Nate out

John Royal
    Royalworks speed shop
    Anointed Aero

Quote Originally Posted by Royalworks View Post
    You need an excel spreadsheet type bill. They have predone ones online. When you quoted me the door panel that i wanted you to do you wanted 50% upfront which i was fine with. Then you wanted 70% which i did pay. Only one response from you about getting it done.

The firet project you did for us was actually finished but not until lots of follow up emails. It wasnt until i said i was going to come visit your shop on the way to get my son you somehow finished it.

I dont know what is going on. Time management, money management, lack of a scheduel for how jobs come in. Im willing to help give pointers of things to help as i have been there.

Communication with customers is key. If you spell it all out to them right up front it makes it so much easier. Do the jobs according to how they come in. Let the customer know you have 3 people ahead of them and give yourself some lead time. If you think the two jobs will take 4 days say its gonna be a bit longer to work out issues that you hadn't planned on.

You are very talented and i hate to see you get a bad reputation for the way you are handling your business. I have so so many projects i need help on and now i have to find someone else to do they that is as talented as you. Maybe you need to charge more because i feel a lot of the things you do are undervalued with what you can do.

Anyone else is free to chime in and help Nate out

John Royal
    Royalworks speed shop
    Anointed Aero
    I dont need any pointers. im not in the business of selling widebody fenders to import tuners. If that were the case business would be easy.

whats wrong with this bill john? it states the deposit amount, its percentage and balance that will be due once completion of work is done.
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 05-14-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Only that i would send follow up emails and ask how its going and you wouldnt respond. I ended up messenging you on facebook and you responded then. After two more emails sent to you then i get a refund with no explination. How long till i had to waut for the work to be completed? I didnt know. You said next monday. Then monday came. No response.

will you be at the shop Friday of next week,i need to line up a plane ticket, just returning from Fl vacation.

will you be at the shop Friday of next week,i need to line up a plane ticket, just returning from Fl vacation.
    yeah, come by pick up your plug.

did you finish the last pieces ,for the front & rear bumper,side skirts, do the roof section have a back glass area, i sent several emails asking were they cut or finished.

did you finish the last pieces ,for the front & rear bumper,side skirts, do the roof section have a back glass area, i sent several emails asking were they cut or finished.

the roof will not have a back glass area.