Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: CNC body for 4k

Quote Originally Posted by csjrishere View Post
    Have you seen any plans for the 2006 Lamborghini Miura concept that would allow molds to be cut?

not for that specific car. but this one is available to machine.

That is the 2006 concept. Is there any way to get measurements off of that model? After seeing the other guy building an old school Miura with a C4 corvette windshield and door glass I think this could be built the same way.

That is the 2006 concept. Is there any way to get measurements off of that model? After seeing the other guy building an old school Miura with a C4 corvette windshield and door glass I think this could be built the same way.
    the model would have to be purchased in order to see its dimensions

Where is the best place to buy the model? Do you need special software to pull dimensions off of the model?

Where is the best place to buy the model? Do you need special software to pull dimensions off of the model?
    sent you a reply via private message.

Hello all, here are the prices for current work. Rate for CNC plug is 5200. negative mold machining is 6200 (body from negative mold below). Body and rib form design in CAD is 750 (if CAD already exists for body).

Last edited by ncrazyballa; 08-23-2018 at 08:10 AM.

some more pictures of the body from a negative mold post body work.

Nathan, are you still in the game? Tried calling and emailing you with no reply for months now. Hope you're still able and willing to finish the S5S hardcoating for me! I was hoping to have molds and parts made bit youre probably not interested anymore?... Please contact me
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Has anybody heard from Nathan in a while? He has not posted on here, answered my emails or phone calls since August. This is making me nervous that he has about $6000 from me and I'm ghosted. If anybody knows his where about or lives in his area please please please let me know.
    Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed that he can and will finish my product and I can get it
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Quote Originally Posted by superstang460 View Post
    Has anybody heard from Nathan in a while? He has not posted on here, answered my emails or phone calls since August. This is making me nervous that he has about $6000 from me and I'm ghosted. If anybody knows his where about or lives in his area please please please let me know.
    Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed that he can and will finish my product and I can get it
    Hi bob, last time i spoke with you on the phone in october im sure we talked about a family member of mine dying in the hospital and that i wasnt working for weeks and it was okay with you that i take as much time as needed as long as it gets done. In terms of money, I have about 1800 dollars of services that i have not rendered to you which is the deposit for the hardcoat, which is an add on service after the plug was done. the 3600 dollars that you paid me for a CNC plug has already been rendered and done and pictures sent and was ready for you to pick up for months but you wanted me to do the hardcoat for you too which began another process. you are welcome to come pick up your project as is at any time 5705 w.120th st, alsip IL 60803. and I can return the money for the hardcoat process. Actually i would prefer this route. Also, I apologize for the poor communication and the time that it has taken so far. I understand that its frustrating and not the right way to do business
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 12-04-2018 at 09:03 AM.