Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: CNC body for 4k

I am sorry to hear about the death in the family. That absolutely does take priority over business without question. When we did speak on the phone almost 8 weeks ago you stated you had a personal obligations and left it at that (I was unaware it was death) and were out of the shop for the last week but would be back to business soon. As I've stated before I am in no hurry at all but get concerned when I get no email reply since September 1st and several unanswered phone calls over the past 7-8 weeks.
    I understand you were paid for the plug and you completed it and I requested further services, but with no contact for almost 2 months I get nervous that I may be out my entire in $5600 investment if you cant be reached (which happens more often than not, sadly, in the kit car industry). Just a simple 2 minute phone call answer or a reply to an email stating the progress would put me at ease.
    Please let me know when you are available to talk so we can make arrangements. I'm literally available 8am-2am every day for a phone call.
    Sorry again for your family loss and for this post after missed communications but I felt I have exhausted all other venues to reach you so I tried on here as a last ditch effort.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Bobby
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Nate .i need to get that last part / piece, that would not fit in the box/crate, shipped ,i have emailed several time and sent a private message from this site no answer ,let me know how much you need to ship it out.

italianknightrider@yahoo.com
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-13-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

checking to see if you can contact me about shipping my 430 rear deck piece, last post was 30 days ago ,6-12-19 ,plus 4 or 5 email ,no response. MORE POST COMING SOON !! anyone need a recommendation contact me.
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-13-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

bump, whole CNC bodies for 5k. negative Styrofoam molds possible for 1 off parts.
    Last edited by ncrazyballa; 07-12-2019 at 11:05 AM.

Great to see you back on the board Nate!

im surprised no one is interested in the negative Styrofoam molds. I can produce this for virtually any car. Here are some pictures of parts that came from styrofoam molds

some more

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER View Post
    checking to see if you can contact me about shipping my 430 rear deck piece, last post was 30 days ago ,6-12-19 ,plus 4 or 5 email ,no response. MORE POST COMING SOON !! anyone need a recommendation contact me.
    Nate I think the failure to reply to customers like in the past quoted above , is hurting your chances at additional business

LOL no reply,to me, he did put my last part, in the last picture ,the pink humps STAGED in the back ground of the last picture belong to me,HE said it was not enough room in the 2 crates,he shipped to us , i offered to pay additional to get it shipped in Dec. 2018.how much will it cost ,i have given up, on this game playing, it,s clear he re posted his work ad . no answer to me. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE !! OTHERS ARE HOPING BY NOT POSTING THEY GET THERE parts /plugs or ITEMS ,,,,LOL it don,t work that way with him.the last picture will disappear now.it,s for irritation purposes only.LOL I will be visiting friends in Aug. i will drop in and do a personal pick up .....just a few more weeks. really lol..........
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-29-2019 at 07:40 PM.