Thread: My Great Experience With K9COP Countach parts

Red face My Great Experience With K9COP Countach parts

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know what a great experience I had dealing with Paul aka K9COP. He has gone way beyond any expectations I could even image. I have purchased my parts already and haven't been disappointed yet the quality is so good my even be better them OEM. At first I was scared be cause my first purchase was such a great deal I thought it couldn't be real but everything arrived and was perfect. I have been dealing with kit cars in general for over 10 years now and it's hard to find a reliable and trust worthy seller of parts but rest assure that he can be trusted and no bs. And best of all he is very knowledgeable and so passionate about the hobby you can see it in his products. Hopefully I will start some threads showing parts and installation but with two kids now we will see how that goes lol.

thanks again
    Moe

Paul is a great guy

Yes I know I am always pleased with prices and quality of work has even went out of way to find parts he doesn't carry. And no bs I ask for a part and if available sent out fast after payment. I wish he had my seat belts I have been going back and forth with an other seller for over 2weeks I am barley going to get it today I hope they are as described. With Paul you don't have to worry about and if ever a problem he will try to fix or make better how many sellers or even company's can you say That about not many.

thanks again can't say that enough.

I to must echo the sentiments above. K9 has my complete trust. Parts are perfect as described and delivered quick. I'll share more on my build thread with pics etc. Thank goodness for people like this. A rarity for sure in this hobby.