Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Chupacabra build

Just got rid of the large car collection.Had a mazi,and it nickel and dimed me.Was wondering what i could do after a car like that,lol.I contacted a couple ppl on the forum and got rude answers😏.I think people should start taking some of us serious that have been on here. I've been following your build and am genuinely excited to see it finished. I'm looking into starting a shop at the moment so it'll be more cost efficient to own,work,and sell kits.I travel a lot due to my work,but thats starting to wean down.Yes,i definitely committed to the FLT, is your car going to be In the same class?I'll definitely be visiting your shop.So no worries as far as commitments.But as far as foriegn exotic automobiles, I've had my far share.
    Last edited by Mdwsn22374; 03-20-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Mdwsn, you have a standing invitation to visit anytime. I also have a comfortable guest room if you want to stay a few days. I cannot answer your question about the same class. I want to think that my car is properly done, 700 pages of computer suspension analysis by Metcalfe, coachwork by Peterbuilt, etc. etc., but I have no idea what class the FLT is in. For that matter, I have no idea what class my Chupacabra is in. I agree with Aflo's statement on another thread about not gushing over the FLT until it is presented. It would not have hurt my feelings a bit if he would have included the Chupacabra in his statement, it is a valid point.

Definitely,but I'm getting a stage one build without interior,so everything is to be determined. I'll definitely keep that in mind.