Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Chupacabra build

Yes, what width, backspacing and bolt pattern do you need? Then I can get you an exact quote.

Hi Charlie. Like Don , I would be interested in a set of 17 's , keep us posted please

Thanks Charlie, I want the rims in OEM bolt patern width and backspacing. (Will these be exact replicas? I have another sorce for authentic replicas, but will hold due to better pricing with you) I will modify my hubs and suspension to accommodate original spec wheels. I would like them finished in the gold color that originals had if an available option. I don't have original specs at the moment, but could get them if needed. Thanks again! You are the best! Eddy
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 05-17-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Dhart, Don, and FE, I am supposed to have the final shop drawings for approval by the end of this week. I will share those with you and once approved, it will be 4-6 weeks to produce wheels. All of the tooling cost is already paid.

Charlie red you starting to sell forged wheels too? If so how much per set? Just curious

Metro, yes but I am only having the rotary forgings made for the old Countach style Phone Dial Wheel. I can go from 15" to 20". Price is around $2,000 per set, but size will influence that by several hundred dollars.
    Last edited by 76mx; 05-18-2017 at 10:12 AM.

I got the first Phone Dial wheels today and are absolutely pleased with them. To anyone wanting a set of these for their build, A new stricklandracinginc YouTube video #36 is uploading now which shows their detail. Can't be happier with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    I got the first Phone Dial wheels today and are absolutely pleased with them. To anyone wanting a set of these for their build, A new stricklandracinginc YouTube video #36 is uploading now which shows their detail. Can't be happier with them.
    Wheels look Great!!!
    Anyone can buy a car, only the strong can build a car!
    When you build it, it is forever yours!
    Casey B.

Thank you Countachlover. The tires are mounted and I just posted a new video to YouTube showing them.

We have begun the plug and mold making process for the body parts. After all of this time, it feels like a milestone and a landmark day. It is early in the process, but I have posted some pictures of them on Facebook at CharleysChupacabra.