Thread: Corson #63 Ferrari BB512i Spyder Replica built on 1985 Fiero Chassis

Corson #63 Ferrari BB512i Spyder Replica built on 1985 Fiero Chassis

Last edited by dominic355; 07-22-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Wow... That was quick! lol

i wish it was a manual transmission, but Since I've already been looking for almost six months, I may just get an automatic.

How is the convertible top? Good condition and water-tight, or is that a concern?

I'll check the laws here for a salvage title. I had a problem getting the other car because the owner misplaced the title and didn't want to go apply for a replacement. He decided to sell it locally rather than deal with getting a replacement title and shipping. In his state, all I would have needed was a bill of sale, but in my state, if the car is less than 30 years old, the buyer must have the title to get it registered and licensed.
    Last edited by Drewbdo; 07-12-2016 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbdo View Post
    Wow... That was quick! lol

i wish it was a manual transmission, but Since I've already been looking for almost six months, I may just get an automatic.

How is the convertible top? Good condition and water-tight, or is that a concern?

I'll check the laws here for a salvage title. I had a problem getting the other car because the owner misplaced the title and didn't want to go apply for a replacement. He decided to sell it locally rather than deal with getting a replacement title and shipping. In his state, all I would have needed was a bill of sale, but in my state, if the car is less than 30 years old, the buyer must have the title to get it registered and licensed.
    The top is in good condition, as far as water tight. I've never driven the car in the rain and can't say. It's good to have a top, but I would only drive top down. If its raining I have other cars to drive. I do have a VA-Salvage title.