Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is lamboclones/rob a scam?

Is lamboclones/rob a scam?

Need opinions

He's selling this right now:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201666114683

Worth looking into or is It a scam

He claims it's finished and wants 40,000k. V8 automatic

Usually he starts projects and wants payment every month which is why a high possibility of scam is possible. But if he is selling a finished car and you see it in person would it be worth looking into even though he may have a scam history.
    Last edited by ReviveTheWorld; 09-12-2016 at 06:55 PM.

No Offense, But it look like you keep finding alot of replica and asking which is better, and then stop and then repeat?
    Current Project: Ferrari F430 White
    Donor Car: 2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT(Automatic)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuantrang View Post
    No Offense, But it look like you keep finding alot of replica and asking which is better, and then stop and then repeat?
    That's cuz they get sold or somethin is wrong with them

It's hard to find a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Tuantrang View Post
    ReviveTheWorld... We do not need your opinion and you do not need our opinion on every replica posted on the internet. You could display your forum posting skills on some other site.

Quote Originally Posted by CARBUILDER View Post
    ReviveTheWorld... We do not need your opinion and you do not need our opinion on every replica posted on the internet. You could display your forum posting skills on some other site.
    He just did display them. Yesterday he discovered and infected Lamboclone. Funny thing is his post there asking about a $40,000 unfinished Murcie is surrounded by posts selling a nice finished $30,000 Murcie. I would be on a plane to Florida but then there is probably something wrong with that one too, and I think I know what, $30,000.

Photoshop touch ups everywhere.
    Mirrors-gas cap area-lower front spoiler to point a few.

He was on Lamboclone for a little while but their moderator wasted no time in removing him and his thread, and I had nothing to do with it!

Please ban revivetheworld

Please, everybody just STOP REPLYING to his endless posts and questions. If you ignore him he WILL go away! If you stop answering his questions he will STOP asking them. Please just ignore this fool.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    He just did display them. Yesterday he discovered and infected Lamboclone. Funny thing is his post there asking about a $40,000 unfinished Murcie is surrounded by posts selling a nice finished $30,000 Murcie. I would be on a plane to Florida but then there is probably something wrong with that one too, and I think I know what, $30,000.
    So 30k for that green replica is too high?