Thread: Bentley replica for sale.. fugazzi

Bentley replica for sale.. fugazzi

I went to check it out -just because it's in my area, married couple have it and it's a solid car, a/c has slow leak on the hose(I tested for them ), but car drives well. Needs backup lights, and that's pretty much it. The interior is one of the best I've seen as far as replicated interiors are concerned. Has Bentley (B)wing logos on the seats and they are shaped in an oem fashion. Oem bentley lights and badges, and oem bentley steering GT wheel.

His front clip is removable and if it was me I'd mount it to be more permanent, looks good but just my preference. I talked with them a little bit and I'm sure they would take something under 20k or in that ballpark figure. Once they saw my fugazzi, the conversation opened up . I figured I'd post here in case someone was looking.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/57...?lang=en&cc=us

Thank you for this link, it will be relevant for me. Unfortunately, this is only one brand and I would like to see the shops where I can look at different bags. You know, I have read one blogger's site and Her opinion on bags replica. So, now I am ready to buy it at an affordable price.