Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fiero Convertible Top Header Panel for sale

Quote Originally Posted by mera308gts View Post
    Thanks for the pictures. Still trying to figure out if I can use this on my convertible project. Does your installation guide show a picture of the header installed after being molded in/on this piece?
    I'll look and get back to you on this. Thanks, -Vinny
    Remember, there is always next year.

Still avaialable?

Hi there,

Is the header still for sale?

Thank you

Yes it is, Thanks

Thank you for your response. Can you give me some idea of a price that you are looking for please.

Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by TRcrazy View Post
    Yes it is, Thanks

I'm open to any offers on this part. Ships from New York. Us 48 states preferred. Thanks Vinny
    make an offer

make an offer
    How does $100 plus shipping sound?

Thank you for your time.

Offer

Hi there,

Just wondering if you had a chance to consider my offer and/or what your thoughts were?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevrox View Post
    How does $100 plus shipping sound?

Thank you for your time.

I never heard back on my offer ether . . . . . I don't want to spend too much on a mold I will only use once and there is no demand for these headers plus I don't want to go in business. I see others using the Miata header and it looks great.

Don't want to detract from the original thread, but thought I would interject here that I have a mold to make a fiberglass header panel to fit the Fiero that is part of a convertible kit that I believe originally came from Twin Lakes Fieros, but I can't positively verify that. I have made a few of the kits for people, and never really had any feedback about how they fit or work, but thought I'd put it out there that they can be made available in fiberglass.

Not sure what they should sell for alone, but anyone who's worked with fiberglass and hand laid parts knows what's involved...it's not exactly a half hour project, and my time is becoming more and more valuable to me as it gains momentum! I would think around $75 would be fair, with shipping to cont. US $100 would cover it, at least for now. Not sure what it'd be to Canada or elsewhere.

Again, not trying to hijack the thread, or intervene or detract, just noticing that there seems to be some interest in this part, and they can be made with the mold I have.

Quote Originally Posted by TDW View Post
    Don't want to detract from the original thread, but thought I would interject here that I have a mold to make a fiberglass header panel to fit the Fiero that is part of a convertible kit that I believe originally came from Twin Lakes Fieros, but I can't positively verify that. I have made a few of the kits for people, and never really had any feedback about how they fit or work, but thought I'd put it out there that they can be made available in fiberglass.

Not sure what they should sell for alone, but anyone who's worked with fiberglass and hand laid parts knows what's involved...it's not exactly a half hour project, and my time is becoming more and more valuable to me as it gains momentum! I would think around $75 would be fair, with shipping to cont. US $100 would cover it, at least for now. Not sure what it'd be to Canada or elsewhere.

Again, not trying to hijack the thread, or intervene or detract, just noticing that there seems to be some interest in this part, and they can be made with the mold I have.
    Hi TDW,

Thank you for the reply. I am definitely interested and appreciate your response. Are you able to post a pic of your header just for curiousity sake

Thank you and I look forward to your response.