Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fiero Convertible Top Header Panel for sale

I have a pic somewhere on this computer......I took it last time I made a convertible set for someone...but I've looked, and so far have not located it...but I'll keep looking. I can take a pic of the mold if you'd like, but some folks have a hard time envisioning the part that a mold produces just from looking at it. I don't have any of the panels made up at present.

The panel "caps" the top of the windshield surround. There are no holes, slots, divots or provisions for anything other than covering the frame. A "blank canvas" so to speak, as far as how to attach it, and/or what it will facilitate as a top.

I'll look for the pics some more. I know how that sounds, but we've changed computers several times, and I've been setting up a "LAN" between my and my wife's computer's, had Microsoft surprise me with a 3 hour "update" over the weekend, and needless to say, I'm still pecking around trying to figure out where everything ended up. Also, should be fairly obvious, I'm not exactly a computer wizkid!

Sort version: If I recall correctly, it pretty much looked like the original picture posted of the aluminum one, but it's fiberglass.

I'll keep trying to locate the picture I have.....stay tuned

Found the pics...they were on the wife's hard drive, but I've tried several times to upload them here and don't seem to be able to.

I can email them to somebody if somebody else can load them into the thread.

I've uploaded pics here before, but these just don't want to go. In case you missed it.....I'm not exactly a computer "expert".

Anybody that may want pics, PM me or sgwfiberglass @ gmail you know.....
    Last edited by TDW; 07-17-2017 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Tried one more time to upload photo...not happening!

You cannot post directly to the forum any more. I think Ari turned that off as it was filling up his hard drive.

You can post to Photobucket or some other free picture hosting service and copy the picture location from that site and use the insert picture icon up above to post the pic.

I think someone made an instruction thread for how to post pics here now....

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Now that photobcket has banned third party linking you want to use google drive or Flickr

Thanks guys. I'll check out hosts and see what might work.

I've used photobucket before, but I haven't given them any cash, so they are probably not gonna work for me anymore. I see pics disappearing all over the place on other forums, cause PB didn't get paid what/when they wanted.

I'll come up with something eventually!

What happened to Vinny?.....you know....they guy that started this thread and had the original aluminum header?

WOW! I think I finally got one to post up! The header panel is the thin piece in the "middle" between the other larger panels. This is basically the entire convertible "kit" I have molds for. The piece on the left is what covers the boot area behind the seats, the piece in the middle is the windscreen surround header plate and the other two larger pieces on the right are the panels that get grafted onto the tops of the rear quarter panels, closing the holes (in the bodywork) created when the top was lopped off.

I can try to load more pics, but the only others I have right now are the header strip from the backside and more of the whole "kit".

Hope this works when I post it!

https://i.imgur.com/4jo3mRB.jpg

Ok, there's the backside, but I guess you have to click on the link. Tried several times and can't get it to load the same way as the first one. Anyway, there's a pic or two!
    Last edited by TDW; 07-18-2017 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Added pics. (Whew!!)