Thread: Need 3800 swap expert for AD 355 project

Need 3800 swap expert for AD 355 project

I've had a AD 355 project languishing for many, many years. Finally was getting the body work looking good with local restoration shop in Pensacola. However, was running into snag with comfort level doing the 3800 supercharger swap. Got conned into sending it to guy south of Dallas 2 years ago where it has basically sat idle. It needs a drive axle for the 3800 to the rear wheel among with wiring, interior, etc. etc. I have gotten a few offers to take on the project from Michigan and Connecticut. However, I was hoping to find someone closer - Southeast USA. Anyone interested, please let me know and i can provide more details and pictures. Thanks

Let me know what you find out, I too want to do a 3800SC swap into my car as well but don't know where to start and how much work is involved to do it.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by lurate View Post
    I've had a AD 355 project languishing for many, many years. Finally was getting the body work looking good with local restoration shop in Pensacola. However, was running into snag with comfort level doing the 3800 supercharger swap. Got conned into sending it to guy south of Dallas 2 years ago where it has basically sat idle. It needs a drive axle for the 3800 to the rear wheel among with wiring, interior, etc. etc. I have gotten a few offers to take on the project from Michigan and Connecticut. However, I was hoping to find someone closer - Southeast USA. Anyone interested, please let me know and i can provide more details and pictures. Thanks

Contact Stephen Poe on Facebook, he is in Dallas/Fort Worth area and is dependable .. I know he has 1 swap going now and believe he has 2 more waiting, if you want the job done right it might be worth the wait..
    Sorry just realized you want interior etc done,,, if you just want the swap done he would be the one to talk with,,, might be more help to you mercie-me
    Last edited by Jbrown; 01-29-2017 at 10:02 PM.
    1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
    1985 Fiero GT Northstar
    1985 Fiero GT 3800

Try asking joe Sokol, he should know what's needed for the swap

https://sites.google.com/site/fierokingcustoms/

Euro Pacific Auto Tech
    Panama City Florida
    1503 Gulf Ave
    Panama City FL
    850 640 3777

Run by a guy who has done 3800 swaps and has posted extensively on Pennocks. His work looks top notch.