Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: G28 - Simple Mans, Simple REDO of an G28 LP640

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    mahalo 76! The wilwood website states 13" for part # 120-13428-rd. Maybe it's the thickness?
    Sorry, my mistake....I think. That part number is a Dynapro caliper like I said was needed in my previous post and will take a 13" rotor, but the caliper that you show in Post#92 is a Dynalite that will not. Do you have Dynapro on one end and Dynalite on the other?

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    Sorry, my mistake....I think. That part number is a Dynapro caliper like I said was needed in my previous post and will take a 13" rotor, but the caliper that you show in Post#92 is a Dynalite that will not. Do you have Dynapro on one end and Dynalite on the other?
    76, I dont have the part number for the rears with me, but the rears are 4 piston. Could be dynalite, I'll check it out when I get back.

Thanks for the input!!

It is my mistake, the rears are Dynalite then, your front ones are Dynapro. Wilwood designed them with the same bolt pattern so the bracket will work with both, saw the other picture and did not know that the fronts were six piston.

After a couple of trips to the machinist to correct the Arraut Motorsport wonderful product The front wheel can actually turn now with the tire mounted!!!

The drivers side is next and that will be back tomorrow, since it is known what has to be done to the system for it to actually work!

Picture of the wheel turning

Sweet!! just in time for the weekend my extended heat treated chromoly 300 axles arrived today!!

Initial quickie measurement on the right axle would make one believe it was done correctly ..... but the proof is in the pudding!!

It nice when you have parts custom made that fit !!! Other wise its a PITA!!

A little clean up on the 88 knuckles.

Old axles for sale ...cheap

The calipers on the rear of the fiero sit opposite to the Murcielago placement. the standard Arruat rear brackets follow the fiero location.

New V2 bracket put the caliper more inline with the Murcielago..... although the 4 piston caliper is small.

The rear bracket has to be machined a bit more to correct the rubbing issue.