Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaydor review

That is totally unreasonable response this is the kit car world, firstly he says he made the kit so it's easy to install secondly he's installed on over 100 already so all problems will be ironed out. And business is business it's like someone getting scammed on property and you saying this is the property game people scam all the time, this is complete rubbish business is business and should be professional at all times if you pay for a service you get what you pay for.
    This is just basics of life,

No paint won't be for 6 weeks

Metro,
    if he were a full production facility I would say that you are 100% correct, but as Madmods suggested these are still custom builds so there are soooo many variables that push dates to the right. Hopefully the two of you can come to terms on the money portion and you get the car that you are expecting.... scheduling is tough especially when you have to depend on suppliers and vendors

Still no recipt or answers from Matt...

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    That is totally unreasonable response this is the kit car world, firstly he says he made the kit so it's easy to install secondly he's installed on over 100 already so all problems will be ironed out. And business is business it's like someone getting scammed on property and you saying this is the property game people scam all the time, this is complete rubbish business is business and should be professional at all times if you pay for a service you get what you pay for.
    This is just basics of life,
    When I say people get scammed all the time, I am not referring to Matt. I consider Matt a stand-up guy. Not sure what happened in your case, since you didn't present any documentation stating deadlines, fees for being late, etc.

As far as it being unreasonable, welcome to the kitcar world. The industry is filled with scammers which give decent builders a bad name. Google super replicas and you will know what I am talking about.

There are only a handful of builders that can build a decent car. Sure there are other builders but the quality would embarrass you if you were driving the car. There is nothing standard about this business.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

As I said business is business and this is unacceptable

In the message from Matt that Metro copied in post #16 of this Thread, Matt says "If you are interested in paying a little more, I can have Melvin do the install...Our deal was $25,000 it will be $35,000...It will be done in three weeks". Metro paid the extra $10,000 and the install was not done in three weeks. It doesn't matter whether the "Install" was the body or completed car, neither was done. I respect what Matt has been able to accomplish, have never had business dealings with him, but Metro contracted $10,000 for something that did not happen, so why is Matt still entitled to the money? And saying because it is the Kitcar Industry is a pretty lame answer.

This vaydor review should help people understand how Matt deals before getting into any dealings with him

Matt doesn't know that I am posting this but please for a few days try not to post anything here.
    I know its unrelated but he just lost his Dad.Just saying...

That's got nothing to do with scamming people if a scam artists family died would you ask everyone to go easy on them? This is about the service a review of vaydor bodykits and the service provided by Matt
    everyone should know to save them any undue hassle