Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Vaydor review

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    no body work? so the 10k was for?
    seriously ask people about your builds everyone says the same thing they look nice from a distance and cheap and shoddy up close because theres no pride in your work its all just rushed for maximum cash.
    please tell me how much of a idiot i am?
    you remind me of them hungry african guys that try to scam people online all the time also i noticed you have no reviews online.
    Them hungry african guys who scam people???? Please don't generalize! I'm from africa......Plenty of very skilled people in this 3rd world country....

Quote Originally Posted by JoseOSI View Post
    Them hungry african guys who scam people???? Please don't generalize! I'm from africa......Plenty of very skilled people in this 3rd world country....
    Yes sakawa boy google that you should know about the millions that try online fraud if your from Africa though..
    it wasn't a generalised post I didn't say even African some are very rich

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    In the message from Matt that Metro copied in post #16 of this Thread, Matt says "If you are interested in paying a little more, I can have Melvin do the install...Our deal was $25,000 it will be $35,000...It will be done in three weeks". Metro paid the extra $10,000 and the install was not done in three weeks. It doesn't matter whether the "Install" was the body or completed car, neither was done. I respect what Matt has been able to accomplish, have never had business dealings with him, but Metro contracted $10,000 for something that did not happen, so why is Matt still entitled to the money? And saying because it is the Kitcar Industry is a pretty lame answer.
    As a business owner...what has happened here is that Matt has offered to have someone else finish the build and the cost is $10K. Matt is not responsible for third parties if the arrangement is agreed to. I get the frustration but if this is an issue try building a house!

By all accounts this is a great kit, looks fantastic and it works. Not good that your experience wasnt great but hopefully the final product was worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    no body work? so the 10k was for?
    seriously ask people about your builds everyone says the same thing they look nice from a distance and cheap and shoddy up close because theres no pride in your work its all just rushed for maximum cash.
    please tell me how much of a idiot i am?
    you remind me of them hungry african guys that try to scam people online all the time also i noticed you have no reviews online.
    Thats getting way out of line. Every build I have seen people are doing tidy up work on the body. Part of the fun. Try getting a yacht built. Never comes out of the mould perfectly and needs some tidy up.

This isn't a house or a yacht get a grip and if someone says they will have it built in a time frame for a certain extra amount they are responsible as they are taking extra payment to get something done
    if they said I can do this if you want but I can't promise it will be done and I agreed it wouldn't be his fault but this idiot told me he could do it

company is a pile of shit you will know who I am any dramas contact me stop being a faggit