Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mounting the Vaydor roadster body

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    I'm just waiting for the finnluxury and chupacabra Kits to be ready on the market .
    Far more professional manufacturers. And very sexy kits

As of today though, the vaydor is about the sexiest kit on the market , notwithstanding their business practices
    The finnLuxury looks to be the one for me with the potential to be the best out there.

Most kits however require a lot of work bodywise to get them ready, the DDR did. Being honest british kits are much better in this sense, ultimas and caterhams are often left in just the coloured gel coat!

Finnluxury looks amazing very professionally made and comes ready to paint saving you a ton of time orncash with body prep and it obviously won't warp because it's not hand laid fiberglass

the vaydor also comes unfinished as it has no trunk you have to build all this yourself a very raw kit that will surpass the price of the finnluxury kit by the time your finished

Or Charlie's kit anouther professional kit (inless he is making them turnkey)

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    Dhart99, I have worked long hours all of my life but made it a point to always take a few minutes out and read the Funny Pages. Now, through the miracles of modern science and something called a Forum, those Funny Pages have become interactive. Now I make it a point to spend an extra few minutes. I LOVE IT, great amusement and relaxation.And besides that, I am not buying it. I know Canada has free medical.
    I know Canada has free medical..... ROFLMAO

FinnLuxury may well be the greatest thing since sliced bread but until I see a few ACTUAL cars, made with their product, I must remain unconvinced. I am not saying they are not what they claim but at THIS point, nothing is PROVED! So stop the f######gushing!

Fin has more potential than most kit cars on here. Regardless of an actual car being built.

Lettuce be real... buying such kits is going to be expensive. Mount the Vaydor body on a chopped Previa van chassis... now you got the same stance as an Aventador and affordable for all to enjoy
    Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

"What build? Well, I would like to say the Vaydor. I like the concept, the style, the whole package. Unfortunately 100% of the Vaydor fans on this Forum are filthy mouthed grade school dropouts, and I do not want to be guilty by association. Since there is no other build type that seems to be afflicted like this, I would unfortunately have to say that I would approve of any car except the Vaydor. I bet Matt thanks you for your loyal support."

Disclaimer:

I have never met Matt.

I have never seen Matt.

I have never visited Matt's shop (although I am just an hour away)

I have never built a Vaydor.

I have never seen a Vaydor.

I have never posted about a Vaydor, before this thread.

On occasion, I have a foul mouth.

I may one day build a Vaydor because I have the tools, shop and experience to do it.

I am one of the 100% of Vaydor fans.

Black GTS

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    Let me try this another way. It is like the first time you see a fan with no teeth who is wearing one of your tee-shirts at the races. Do you ask them to take it off? No, you thank them for their support and all is good. This is only a problem if it becomes a pattern and not a single one of your fans have any teeth.

P.S. Black GTS, I did not mean to offend anyone, but that incident did happen in Florida. If this was you, I still thank you for your support.

No offense taken. Wish I could say it was me that you met but I still have all of my teeth with the exception of the wisdom teeth. Maybe that's my problem? LOL

This kit is a very hard kit to build its not your weekend warrior project. So when you get to a point that you have given up pls contact me and i will buy your unfinished project.