Thread: Automatic transaxel problems

Automatic transaxel problems

Hello everyone!
    I had plans to use a ZF 5hp19 (from a fwd Audi) to my Lamborghini projects, but now th PCS no longer support the box.
    Do you know any other company that sells aftermarket computer boxes to electronic automatic transmissions? Or do you know of any other trans-axis (longitude assembly) capable 300hp 450Nm? I want to remember that anyone here has mounted engine and gearbox back to front and a V-drive back to a rear axle, will anyone remember?
    Grateful for answers

Double A here you go was done by KevKev60 and it worked http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?...view_album.php

also can you give any more details about pcs cause i have a mate doing an Aventador with that box combo, it would be good to let him know some detail.
    Last edited by Lambolex; 03-18-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Hello Lambolex.
    PCS had a Box (TCM-2000) that worked with 5hp19 but it is replaced with TCM-2800 and does not support 5hp19.
    Thanks for the link, I'll check it. What is your opinion, will the engine mounted too high?

https://www.powertraincontrolsolutio...on_Controller/

Hi double A here's a link to a local outfit in nz that says they support a 5hp19 it could be worth a follow up http://www.nzefi.com/product/auto-tr...-pcs-tcm-2000/ as far as the height it's unknown from here depends what motor and clearence to engine cover the position from front to rear and the height of the intake along with height of transaxel drive flange it's really a big guess till you have the components to move around

Lambolex Thanks for the information, I have checked KevKev installation and I really like the layup. I have a BMW V12 and I are considering a GM 4L60E (easy to find the control box). I have emailed Casale to check out what they have to offer.

or Leon of beyond customs in Australia

Adrian, do you have more information about Leon?

I have found beyond customs, thank you so much for the tip. Seem very interesting.

He is a great guy, and you will see
    tell him that I sent you