Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Newbie with recently acquired Countach project build initial plans and parts needed

Hey glad your so happy with your purchase, it was a deal and Iím glad I sold it to someone with some motivation. I think that body was very accurate and it is a low roofline which I didnít know until a few years ago that Lamborghini made a low roof and a better looking raised roof. Keep up the dream and hope ur shops ready soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Myshopsfull View Post
    Hey glad your so happy with your purchase, it was a deal and Iím glad I sold it to someone with some motivation. I think that body was very accurate and it is a low roofline which I didnít know until a few years ago that Lamborghini made a low roof and a better looking raised roof. Keep up the dream and hope ur shops ready soon.
    yep thanks again super stoked I know I havenít posted in awhile shop is almost done in the meantime been collecting parts. Just need glass window frames blinker covers a couple emblems a couple more rims and a some 911 axles. Picked up a pair of Porsche 914 s for better donors for $1,000 for the pair One was a fully converted correctly fresh rebuilt renegade hybrids v8 conversation that hit a tree .but from the dash back itís all good so can salvage the entire conversion The other was one that had a deer jump on the roof and toast the top years ago was put in a barn and stripped for the last couple decades but the frame is totally straight and 100% rust free Since I have to cut it down any way I have a better frame and drive train donors ready to go once I have room for all 3 in the shop