Thread: Ferrari F40 Chassis Replica

Ferrari F40 Chassis Replica

I have been through 5-10 different threads on here going right back to 2008 and it seems that numerous people have attempted to build an F40 space frame chassis - whether based on a damaged 308/328 or a replica chassis from drawings / photos (Enzo Designs, Robert Holmberg, Michael Johansson, the S40 in New Zealand, AutoFibra etc) - but each of these projects either seems to be a one-off or they quietly disappear (legal issues perhaps) which is a shame as the next person seems to have to start again from scratch.

Does
    anybody know of a company out there who currently provides (or at least could provide) a rolling F40 space frame replica chassis? Feel free to PM if not comfortable posting on here.

For reference, here are photos I found of the different chassis options that were available at various points in the past:

EnzoDesigns

Robert Holmberg

AutoFibra

Last edited by broshnat; 05-17-2017 at 08:12 PM.

For a bit more background - I am looking to buy or build an LM spec car that will be eligible for historic racing so it would need to be a 95% accurate version of an original, hence the accurate replica chassis. I have a few options for body panels, engines etc but if anybody has any contacts or info that could help then that would be greatly appreciated.