Thread: Beutiful v8 Ferrari F40 completed and running for sale

Beutiful v8 Ferrari F40 completed and running for sale

Hi,

I have a completed and running Ferrari F40 for sale with many OEM parts. I had the v8 engine swap completed several years back with many performance parts at a cost of over $12,000 for just the engine swap alone.
    The F40 has a corvette v8 engine with a 5 speed manual transmission and was rebuilt and installed by a performance/speed shop with many performance parts purchased new from Summit Racing and Jegs
    My price is negotiable and will consider trades for RV only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/263022145766...84.m1555.l2649

Please email me if you are interested

Thanks
    Josh
    yusha_2000@yahoo.com

Can't tell from the pictures, does this car still have the "stock" Fiero dash??? I can see different seats but wondering if the rest of the interior is still Fiero. Need pictures of the interior.

I have the the interior with bunch of OEM F40 parts but have not installed it.
    The interior includes, the main dash, center console, OE switches, OE gauge cluster, OE switch panal, OE shift gate and other parts

Thanks

Any pictures of interior parts, Thanks

What specifically are you looking for?
    I thought you sold your F40!!! Are you in the market to buy a new F40? email me and we can talk!!!
    I will post some pic once I have some time to get back to my where house (next couple of days)

Thanks
    CCIE

I did sell mine, but another person who was interested in my car is still looking and is asking a lot of questions for which I don't mind helping. He likes that your car has a V8, but he liked my interior so that is why the interest in what Ferrari interior kit you have. I have already pointed out that Amida has a nice F40 dash with 355 console but no compatible door panels. Also your car with the non pop up headlights would be a good candidate for an LM makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by mera308gts View Post
    I did sell mine, but another person who was interested in my car is still looking and is asking a lot of questions for which I don't mind helping. He likes that your car has a V8, but he liked my interior so that is why the interest in what Ferrari interior kit you have. I have already pointed out that Amida has a nice F40 dash with 355 console but no compatible door panels. Also your car with the non pop up headlights would be a good candidate for an LM makeover.
    Thank You!!!

I put a ton of money in the engine transplant and had big hopes for the interior but have too many toys and this has to go. This baby can use a nice home and has huge potential.
    My center console is a copy of the F40 center console (not like the 355 center console) The Dash has a curve to it rather then the boxy dash of the real F40 but that is a easy fix for the dash. I bought a real F40 hood and new Dash gauge panel including real Switch panel and switches. I also had a custom F40 style engine cover (air box, pipes ect) and custom built F40 copy door panels. The F40 sat at this JACKA$S builder place for the past 3 years and all he did was charge me monthly fees for the work that never got done. I pulled my car out and he still has the engine cover, door panels and some dash parts, he is supposed to ship them to me but not sure what the delay is, besides listening to his excuses and ignored calls (supposedly he has been sick ect ect). I will probably wind up seeing him in court.
    Anyway Thank you!!!.... have your friend contact me if he is interested. I want this F40 gone and willing to entertain good offers!!!!
    By the way I can get the LM parts if some one is interested in this F40 to convert it to F40 LM....