Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found a really good one

Found a really good one

http://m.ebay.com/itm/1986-Lamborghi...%257Ciid%253A1

After more than a year looking this has to be the best one I found. What do u guys think about the price? What should I offer?

The problem is I'm worried since this is a good one someone will buy it soon.

The only way I can get this is from a bank loan.

You can't get a Loan on a kit car
    Plus even if loans were offered on such cars you don't make enough money to qualify

So please don't post any more about all these cars you are thinking about purchasing , you have no ability to buy any car

You previously lied and said your parents would buy it up to $55000

😂😂 stop biteing he's obviously a troll

yup, troll.

Now that Daddy has backed out, let me ask you something. Do you already have a bank approval for financing or do you need to find a car and then get approval? If you answer one way you are an idiot, if you answer the other way you are a dumbass.

Forget that Lamborghini...Best Ferrari F40 Ever!That car will fool everyone!Its 100% accurate.No expense was spared.A head turner.V12 under the hood!Don't let anyone else grab that gem...
    Little pricey though.4 dollars & a full bug of gummy bears.I know i know... you need a bank loan for that kind of cash.Don't worry, we (the mm members) will give you the 3 missing dollars.Sorry, you have to pay for the gummy bears.
    Seriously now...What a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    You can't get a Loan on a kit car
    Plus even if loans were offered on such cars you don't make enough money to qualify

So please don't post any more about all these cars you are thinking about purchasing , you have no ability to buy any car

You previously lied and said your parents would buy it up to $55000

JJ's Best, gives loans for kit cars. Have to have really good credit though

https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/...financing.aspx

Deutsche Bank, one of the world's largest and based in Germany, will not loan to individuals directly but does arrange financing through the dealer. I have been associated with this program for almost 30 years now. $20,000 down with reasonable credit and I will build any car you want. This program is for just about anything, riding lawnmowers to bicycles. Back years ago, that same $20,000 down and reasonable credit would get you a shiny new Top Fuel Dragster. The nice thing about it is that I get all of my money up front then it is up to them collecting payments. For contrast, I have been with Chase and Wells Fargo for over 50 years and they will barely make a conventional car loan, let alone something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by IKAROS View Post
    Forget that Lamborghini...Best Ferrari F40 Ever!That car will fool everyone!Its 100% accurate.No expense was spared.A head turner.V12 under the hood!Don't let anyone else grab that gem...
    Little pricey though.4 dollars & a full bug of gummy bears.I know i know... you need a bank loan for that kind of cash.Don't worry, we (the mm members) will give you the 3 missing dollars.Sorry, you have to pay for the gummy bears.
    Seriously now...What a beauty!

IKAROS!!!!

Love it.... That F40 is awesome!!!! That car must be an special edition with a v12.......
    Look at those accuracy, the front end, the rear end, the quarter windows, the doors. Its all there!!!!

For the new dreamer uhmmmm buyer!!!! Buy that car....... Its all you!!!!!

Chicks will dig you in it

So there's a woman who loves purple. Like, REALLY loves it.
    Purple doors. Purple curtains. Purple undies. Purple soaps. Purple everything.
    She drives a purple car and even asked her boss permission to paint her office purple.
    Her least favorite movie is The Purple People Eater, because it gives the color a bad name.
    One day a guy stops by her large purple house (it's hard to miss) and knocks on the purple door.
    "Hi, do you have a spare room?"
    "As a matter of fact I do," says the woman in a purple dress. She leads him through the purple door, into the purple hallway, and past another purple door. And another purple door. She finally stops by the purple door at the end of the purple hallway.
    "Here you are."
    The guy goes through the purple door, into the purple room, and unpacks his suitcase into a purple dresser. At the end of the night, he lays down in the purple bed and rests his head on the purple pillow.
    The next day, he hears the woman screaming.
    "Breakfast!"
    He gets out of the purple bed, gets his clothes from the purple dresser, and goes out the purple door into the purple hallway. He finds his way to the kitchen and sits down at the purple table.
    The woman opens the purple cupboard and pulls out two boxes of cereal: Wheaties and Cheerios. She sets them on the purple table.
    "What would you like?"
    The man considers for a moment before finally responding: "Cheerios."
    The woman smiles.

"So it's true: 2 out of 3 do prefer Cheerios over Wheaties."
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr