Thread: Need VERY large vacuum forming work done

Need VERY large vacuum forming work done

Small scale vacuum forming is pretty simple. But when you have a very large mold (like 4 feet by 5 feet) its a whole different story. Anybody know of an individual or company capable of doing this? Would also need to be done with at least 1/8" thick clear lexan/plexi. Standard styrene used for vacuum forming is too thin and flimsy

Rob', I googled vacuum forming companies and a bunch come up listed by state. It looks like there are plenty to pick from but you might have to drive a bit depending on who you decide on. Let me take a guess on what you're doing....... F40 rear window?
    And I'll be back to you soon on the lights I inquired about. Project was put on hold while owner is overseas.

Hope your move went well.

how many pieces are you looking to make?

Probably 3 pieces to start. One for myself and a couple to sell. I have had inquiries as far away as Australia. And yes, it is the mold for the F40 rear window ;-)

Contact me, I have the equipment to do this as well as vacuum bagged composites and aUtoclave work if needed for carbon parts text or call 760 808 7041