Thread: Would NOT recommend DNA to anyone!

Exclamation Would NOT recommend DNA to anyone!

I will update pictures of all the original emails, original screen shots of their website(before it was just recently taken down for maintenance) and anything else...

i would not recommend DNA to anyone due to the customer service, the parts paid for and not received and pretty much lied too(parts that are included in the kit that they said are extra I never received but paid for... engine bay).

Quality of the kit is actually really good from what I received after additional 3 months waiting.

I could go on a longer rant but I will leave it at that as patient as I've been with this company to even called me to ask me to take down a negative review on their forum site which I did a few months ago.

So where is the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
    I will update pictures of all the original emails, original screen shots of their website(before it was just recently taken down for maintenance) and anything else...

i would not recommend DNA to anyone due to the customer service, the parts paid for and not received and pretty much lied too(parts that are included in the kit that they said are extra I never received but paid for... engine bay).

Quality of the kit is actually really good from what I received after additional 3 months waiting.

I could go on a longer rant but I will leave it at that as patient as I've been with this company to even called me to ask me to take down a negative review on their forum site which I did a few months ago.

That they stopped production of everything... that's an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
    That they stopped production of everything... that's an update.
    When did they stop? Any official announcement ?

dang, i was interested in the 430 spyder here in the states but they only had a scant minimal representation that didn't seem to produce any
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC