Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vaydor exprience

Quote Originally Posted by drxlcarfreak View Post
    Are you referring to the dash? Is it just a photoshopped picture or something?
    yup not real just fairy dust and dreams
    were are you located? go see it there in orlando

Quote Originally Posted by drxlcarfreak View Post
    Metro, on the sikwhips site they are showing a digital dash. Any idea what that is and if its available for purchase somewhere?
    Dakota Digital will build it just like that or any other way you want it for $1,300+ (retail). We are using them for an optional digital dash on the Chupacabra. Ask to talk to Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    yup not real just fairy dust and dreams
    were are you located? go see it there in orlando

I am in New York but I do have to go to Florida to pick up my other vaydor so I don't mind to stop and take a look of that masterpiece
    If looks like that I will buy one

Something like this will be fantastic in my Vaydor
    https://youtu.be/O7uFK8u8IWQ

I'm planning to make my own fiberglass mold to hold a touch screen that is hard wired to my stand alone haltech. You can also use Bluetooth dongo connected to your obdii port

Thats Awesome Okinawayutak. Im building my Vaydor now. Currently cutting up my car. I will post pics later. Jimmy is the man. Like you said, he is always available. I am leaving my Engine pretty stock. Just a Plenum Spacer and Cold Air Intake. Im in Cali, so I dont wanna have to shop around to find a place to smog my car. No aftermarket turbo charger is legal in CA. And the Supercharger sounds like a Choking Whistle. Dont like that sound. Anyway, lets stay in touch.

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by NSTYL View Post
    Thats Awesome Okinawayutak. Im building my Vaydor now. Currently cutting up my car. I will post pics later. Jimmy is the man. Like you said, he is always available. I am leaving my Engine pretty stock. Just a Plenum Spacer and Cold Air Intake. Im in Cali, so I dont wanna have to shop around to find a place to smog my car. No aftermarket turbo charger is legal in CA. And the Supercharger sounds like a Choking Whistle. Dont like that sound. Anyway, lets stay in touch.

Fo sho pmd

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by NSTYL View Post

Ya jimmy is a good dude. Btw I one u

Hey

Btw I sent you a message

Sounds great! I had been thinking of going with a vaydor kit car, but then i saw the factory 5 818c and i started to rethink my decision. I've heard both bad and good things about the company; They either get 5 stars or 1 from what I've seen.