Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaydor exprience

Vaydor exprience

dont mean to rant but I figure I give my two cents in my purchase of the vaydor kit. I placed the order with half down and payed the rest the day I went to matts shop to pick it up. Matt is not always available because he is very busy, but hes partner Jimmy has kick ass customer service. Every time I reached out to jimmy he replied right back quickly. I asked them to help expedite my kit because of my work schedule is very hectic and pulling leave is not easy. Jimmy was able to get my kit together ahead of time before of the actual date line so i really appreciated that.

So i flew out from tucson to tampa and rented a penske pick up truck. It was passed their closing time and Matt/ Jimmy were really cool about taking me on a tour and answering all my questions. There was this rumor I heard that matt was uptight, but hes a pretty out going guy that likes to have a good laugh, same as jimmy.

So overall im a pretty happy customer and looking forward to matts c5 build. Hoping to be one of his first customers for that build. Highly recommend this company if your looking for a good build. THe fiberglass kit is strong and thick, just like fiberglass you find on a c7 vette.

I also stopped by melvins; he wasnt there but hes dad was. For a old guy he was pretty chill funny guy and showed me around the shop after closing hours. There was a guy named metro that bashed mevlins shops work but I can tell you first hand their builds are top notch. One of their completed vaydors looked like a factory oem build and you wouldnt be able to tell it was a kit car.

As far as my build Im planning to build a twin turbo low 700whp vq vaydor. Stay tuned

I'm glad to hear you had a great experience. I'm also in Tucson and and was wondering if I we can communicate about the Vaydor. I'm planning on getting a kit or having someone else build it. Just had a few more questions about your experience. I'm going to private message you.

I have a lot of fun picking up my body kit Jim and matt walk me to the whole building process and so far is all good. I have another body kit coming to install LS3

Quote Originally Posted by Dannythunder View Post
    I have a lot of fun picking up my body kit Jim and matt walk me to the whole building process and so far is all good. I have another body kit coming to install LS3
    That is great to hear? How long have you been building the current one? I'm going to PM you. I have a more specific question.

https://www.sikwhipscustoms.com/ check these guys out building one right now with all kinds of customizations

Quote Originally Posted by arizonabrian View Post
    That is great to hear? How long have you been building the current one? I'm going to PM you. I have a more specific question.
    three weeks

Hey thanks for coming by the shop wish I could have been there to meet you. Let me know if you have any questions @supercraftcars

Metro, on the sikwhips site they are showing a digital dash. Any idea what that is and if its available for purchase somewhere?

that is not real

Quote Originally Posted by Dannythunder View Post
    that is not real
    Are you referring to the dash? Is it just a photoshopped picture or something?