Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there ANY legitimate kit car builders any more ?

Didnt they used to be called BAD Designs in the past and bought out the F335 rep.
    www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

So are there any places out there that would put the kit together for you? Just spoke with supercrafts and they want $67,000...

-Im a medical student right now and only had a budget of (15K) for installing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewg View Post
    So are there any places out there that would put the kit together for you? Just spoke with supercrafts and they want $67,000...

-Im a medical student right now and only had a budget of (15K) for installing

Thanks
    Andrewg,
    Congratulations on having such a large disposable income as a medical student. 15K for the installation is not too far off, what is the rest of your budget and what do you want built?

BAD is way before my time, but Roland did mention that they had a 355, but so did Damian at extreme, the extreme one seems to be seen around more than bad's version, maybe it was a cheaper kit?
    D

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    Andrewg,
    Congratulations on having such a large disposable income as a medical student. 15K for the installation is not too far off, what is the rest of your budget and what do you want built?
    Thank you! and I simply just wanted to buy the kit and then have it installed. Just the exterior, nothing else. No interior or customized additions.

Allright, for $15,000 labor I will put the bodykit of your choice onto the car of your choice, no other modifications.

I have been learning about this new thing called "sarcasm"......seems like a few of the fellows in here are getting pretty good at it.

Mike Vetter got sued by Ferrari and still builds cars to this day.....Just not F Cars

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    If the Ferrari lawyers Finally got to them they would have to shut down
    No kit car company has been able to continue after Ferrari gets involved

And in all Fairness I do not believe there was any "Demise" as far as Vaydor goes. In fact their Instagram is showing the start of a C6 based car.