Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there ANY legitimate kit car builders any more ?

Is there ANY legitimate kit car builders any more ?

With Jackie of CKI out of business , Carlos Munoz not being able to deliver product across the border , and the recent demise of vaydor and reports of Matt not honoring agreements , is there ANY reputable builders left in the kit car industry?

By reputable builders , I'm talking people who are turning out finished , drivable cars or body kits for clients .people you can hire today and have a driveable kit car , or body in your hands , in a reasonable period of time . I know there's a bunch of great builders working on they're own cars In this forum - but in terms of being able to hire someone to build you a Body or kit car , who is doing it today and actually turning out finished bodies and cars ?

The only one I know that can still turn out a finished car is kitcarmike in Florida and Fran of RCR in Michigan , but neither of them will do modern exotic car replica bodies .
    and there is DnA Ferrari replicas in the uk.

If I am forgetting any please add to the list

There's a couple promising ones (finnluxury and Strickland ) but As far as I know , no finished cars as of today .

Factory Five
    Race Car Replica
    Superlite Cars

Bro what happened to Matt and Vaydor? Did he just collect a lump sum to vacate his design or something of that nature? The vaydor is one very nice car it's a shame it has went sour.
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

DNA have gone, Roland has A-N-D with his Porsche.
    Still loads of kit manufacturers in the UK, the exotic Replica has taken a slow but sure hit over the last 5 years, manufacturers are getting ever so techy protecting their designs, bad news for replicas.
    D

Hi!
    Yes, we haven't finish the car as running one yet. Our demo car is currently at exhaust manufacturer. It will get custom made 3" stainless steel exhaust system. Currently we are making interior of the car. We have made one car with LS376/525 (525hp) + Graziano transaxle. This transaxle is good for 900nm of torque. Our next car will be using electric motors. We have been selling stage 1 kit for a while, but customers need to wait us, to finish the next stage what includes the interior.
    In following weeks we will be uploading some driving videos to our FINNLUXURY FB site.

For people who do not know yet, We are not a replica maker. We have made Free to operate investigations by EU officials. We have made our own IPR protection for the car. So there will be no problems with any other car manufacturer. Our cars are made from Carbon fiber by using resin infusion system and Pre-Pregs.

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Ju...kt6ih.jpg.html

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Ju...wrpyc.jpg.html

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/Ju...guvtk.jpg.html

Cutlass442, I hope U don't mind that I wrote a short information package here.
    Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

No I don't mind at all , in fact I want the legitimate builders to post and show their work so that people stop getting scammed by the current set of "builders " out there who are really selling junk that will never become a kit car

@supercraftcars were pretty legit when it comes to building Vaydor's

Check out our work @supercraftcars

Hi Dangerrous did you say that DNA automotive are gone? WTF when how why???
    www.lazymansguideto.com<br /><br />The Lazy Way To Learn

Yep, gone. No word on the grapevine if there's any future for the boys at DNA, as I said Roland has built the porsche based replica under the company name of A-N-D
    D