Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Vaydor Bodykits.

metro visability has been corrected we have raised the pitch of the window so visability will be 100% better. we will no longer be using any g35 parts from the junk yard. it will be crash tested and will pass all crash testing requirements. will have full air bag system custom made for the vehicle. we are changing the design in the front and the rear and will no longer be using the current fron or rear tail lights. will have a correct modern digital cluster not an Ipad glued in the cluster area. all new ac system that with functioning vents and defrost. we are also working on a full electric version and are keeping the price around 60k. I cannot comment on the ls3 engine 0-60 specs because we are still in testing mode but as soon as we can i will make sure to post our 7 sec or higher. thanks for your input its much appreciated

Aflo we are not as small as you think. you will be hearing huge things about us within this year. but thanks for looking into us. thanks for your input its much appreciated

Sounds like someoneís in the process of wasting a lot of cash on a outdated design changing the roof pitch would simply make the car look strange. But like I said this project will crash and burn the cars are junk that look nice from a distance

no one that owns one has said a good word about them

Cool

metro thanks for your input much appreciated. Ive talked to all my current customers whom are now good friends with me and they have mentioned you reaching out to them and asking them about the cars that i have built for them and you trying to get info out of them to try and bash me. but they are all happy so you might have one or 2 guys that have a vaydor complaining about them but i assure you that i did not build a car for them personally they must have bought already built and are now complaining. Those have nothing to do with me.

Iv honestly not spoken to one person that is happy

But people wonít bad month as they only got one option for parts and want to sell there own and soon as they sell it they are that relived that they just forget about it
    I guess you could say like Shaq loves it that much loved that the gauges didnít work and that it rattles itself to pieces that he sold his after a month

hahahaha wow. your just making stuff up. I was just at shaq house 2 weeks ago his car was in his garage and he was happy as can be that he ordered a electric one from us. you are killing me just make it up as you go. by the way his cluster was corrected.

He sold his house in Florida too and Iím pretty sure if you went to see him which I have no idea why you would fly to go see him you would post pics all over your Instagram.
    Do you still spray the cars in the middle of your workshop or have you got more space and a spray booth now?

his house in florida is for sale not sold. we are spraying our cars at rc customz untill our new facility is finished being built. but thanks for your concern. Ill post pics all over IG when i deliver thats what i did last time so keep following us thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by customcraftedcars View Post
    yes we have purchased vaydor and are only doing what rough installs or full turn key cars.
    Rats!!! Was hoping to build the roadster after I finish my Velo Rossa. I can only afford to pursue my hobby by spending in small segments. A kit mounted to a donor is probably too much for me to layout all at once. But I will keep a watch on your website. And if it looks to be financially viable for me, I'll inquire further.
    Thanks

Hi Matt,

I am in the process of having a Gagliardi Vex being built. I am already committed to this car but I wanted to know how much you charge for a completed Vaydor if I can come up with enough funds for a second car. I had my heart set on a Vaydor before buying the Gagliardi Vex. It would be cool to have a Vaydor also since they are very different styles.