Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaydor Bodykits.

You got a pair comin on this site and bullshitting like that!. You have your followers snowjobed my friend. YOU AGREED TO BUILD A TURNKEY CAR FOR ME ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO...not 3 years ago so lets get that straight. you blame everyone but yourself my friend. I was waiting patiently for this car until recently. I got tired of your bullshit..each and every time i called you never answered...i was lucky to get a text from you once a month. like i was asking to much.lmfao I walked into your shop and asked you to build a turnkey for me..I WAS THE FIRST VAYDOR TO BE BUILT IN MARCH OF 14. YOU AGREED. no one put a gun to your head. AFTER OVER 3 YEARS YOU NOW WANT TO REFUND ME "ONLY" THE MONEY I GAVE YOU IN INSTALLMENTS???? thats hilarious. AFTER 3 YEARS, ALMOST 4 YRS NOW CAR IS 80% DONE. WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY I PERSONALLY PUT INTO THE CAR? you never offered to refund that. your a comedian. your followers can say what they want, my car is still not in my driveway but pics of the engine and videos are all over the internet including your site! YOU MADE 1 PROMISE AFTER THE OTHER AND STILL NOTHING. AS FOR ME..I NEVER SAID I WILL WAIT. DAMN CAR IS AT 80% AND YOU THINK IM GOING TO ACCEPT THE DEPOSITS I SENT YOU AND WALK AWAY....AND NOT HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE BULLSHIT I BEEN GOIN THROUGH FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS WITH YOU? YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN. THERE WAS NO BATMAN MOVIE, NEWS ARTICLES,INTERVIEWS ETC. WHEN I ORDERED MY CAR SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN EXCUSE WHY I DONT HAVE MY CAR YET. AND FOR ALL OF YOUR FOLLOWERS...I HAVE EVERYTHING IN BLACK AND WHITE. i dont work for another builder, in fact i liked the guy until i got fed up with his bullshit. FEB 2018 he tells me he sold the company and my car is being sent to kentucky to be finished...LMFAO oh wait...I should wait another year i suppose...LONG STORY SHORT, CAR AS OF TODAY IS STILL IN KENTUCKY AND NOT IN MY DRIVEWAY. MARCH 2014 IS WHEN I STARTED BUILD. ANYONE need proof LMK. IF you were smart you would keep my build story off of chat forums, like you said"your knee deep" into my build almost 4 yrs now YOU DONT WANT TO BE NECK DEEP. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DELTE YOUR POST AND KEEP ME OUT OF IT. TOTALLY effin disgusted with the bullshit matt.

+1 matt is a scammer don't deal with these idiots hey take your money charge you even more than take forever on your project

@danny stop being such a fanboy read the entire thread I made on these idiots and tell me it's not a scam

For pictures of my build look at Instagram @sik_whips_customs

I ordered my kit from matt and got it quicker than six weeks. I am still waiting on some other parts, and would like it quicker but what can I say, its going to take me a while to finish the build any way. Matt isnt the easiest to get a hold of because hes is busy but his partner Jimmy is 5 stars customer service. Always there to answer my questions. Matt when you coming out with the c5 vaydor????? Im excited for that build.

Overall I am a happy customer from vaydor, and what ever matt builds is stellar. I don't know how authentic this jix guy is, and metro kick rocks. you spending a over a hundrend grand with aventador parts. If you wanted a aventador, go buy a lambo, the kit cAR Is a diff thing

Am I the only one that sees this? Everyone that has ordered a body from Vaydor is happy, everyone that has ordered a car from Vaydor is mad as Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by 76mx View Post
    Am I the only one that sees this? Everyone that has ordered a body from Vaydor is happy, everyone that has ordered a car from Vaydor is mad as Hell.
    That seems to be the case . And that's why Matt stopped offering full builds and just sells kits now .

Well, mine was Vaydor 15, which I got about 2 years after ordering. Canít say I was overly happy waiting that long but I also understood there were other orders before me. Got my car, finished to my spec and Matt did reply to my emails and messages...not right away but nothing special. I could have driven it as it arrived, but prefer to modify it, to make it look more like a production vehicle and compliant with European regulations. Will be ordering another kit probably, this time building it myself, to make it easier to add all the gadgets, rather than stripping the car later.

Quote Originally Posted by okinawayutak View Post
    I ordered my kit from matt and got it quicker than six weeks. I am still waiting on some other parts, and would like it quicker but what can I say, its going to take me a while to finish the build any way. Matt isnt the easiest to get a hold of because hes is busy but his partner Jimmy is 5 stars customer service. Always there to answer my questions. Matt when you coming out with the c5 vaydor????? Im excited for that build.

Overall I am a happy customer from vaydor, and what ever matt builds is stellar. I don't know how authentic this jix guy is, and metro kick rocks. you spending a over a hundrend grand with aventador parts. If you wanted a aventador, go buy a lambo, the kit cAR Is a diff thing
    I am the Jinx guy you're claiming doesn't exist. I was his first TurnKey build and I have proof of it. So all of his followers believe what you want contact me I will provide proof. I'm just coming out of the woodwork now because I am getting sick and tired of all the bullshit I'm being told about this build. Not even the paint job came out right and forget about the garbage engine work that Z fever has done I also have proof and pictures of that as well

im not claiming anything, its mind bottling that a person would wait 4 years to complain. I walked into a car shop and ripped out the owner after 4 months of bullshitting. thats just me but too each his own
    Last edited by okinawayutak; 10-12-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by okinawayutak View Post
    im not claiming anything, its mind bottling that a person would wait 4 years to complain. I walked into a car shop and ripped out the owner after 4 months of bullshitting. thats just me but too each his own
    Same reason as myself he is obviously out of area so why would he want to piss off the car builder as it would only delay it even further all these guys seem to be bullshiters in my experience